Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V Season 6! [CHEAP]

Discussion on Diamond V Season 6! [CHEAP] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Diamond V Season 6! [CHEAP]

OUTDATED!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Perfect EUNE d2 acc diamond border season 4 master ! diamond 5 team ! cheap
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EUNE D2 107 champs 9 rune pages ! 20+ skins + all victorious + SG udyr i selling for 50euros in PSC ! psc only ! paypal blocked due limited bla bla .. skype : onetouchxepvp
[Selling] CHEAP Diamond Season 4 Plat Season 5 Over 70 Skins
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA SERVER I am the original and only owner of this account. Season 4 Diamond V Season 5 Plat III(in promos for plat II, High MMR) Missing ONLY 5 Champs! ( Braum, Cassiopeia, Quinn, Nami, and Ekko.)
[Selling] Diamond 1 & Diamond 3 EUW CHEAP RARE SKINS ! Season 3 Challenger
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ! I sell here my Euw Diamond 1 main account and my Diamond 3 Smurf account. Diamoand 1 details: All champs All Runes 15 Runepages 130 Skins !!! ( Pax twistedfate and Championchip riven)!!!! Last season Challenger !!! View image: diamond1
[Selling] DIAMOND SEASON 3 / SEASON 4 ACCOUNT - HIGH MMR - CHEAP - EUW
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I'm here to sell my buddy's account which is actually Diamond 3 in EUW Server. As the topic says and as you will see in the thread screenshots, the account was Diamond in last season and it has every rewards from it. The account has 7 skins only (Victorious Janna and Elise included). So, here are the screenshots from the account (If you need to know anything else I will screen share through skype): http://i.epvpimg.com/mwObd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/hLYzh.png
[Selling] Plat 2, Diamond border(diamond 1 season 3), 100 champs,10runes pages/most runes.CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
CHEAP, 80EURO ISH. add me on skype @ mikeyboardman for further info. scammer's dont try.