Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 1

Discussion on Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 1

Plat Border / S7 Plat
20 rune page
ALL Ultimate and Mythic Skins unlocked with estimated value of 23.6k PHP
Additional estimated value of 15k PHP Worth of the Skins (150 skins) [Exluding Ultimate and Mythic]
Lots of Wards
Lots of Icons
8 pcs Gemstones for Hextech Crafting (future crafting?)

Skin List

Ward Skin List

21k Philippine Peso RUSH!!
Quezon city
Message me for details like contact number. etc
Closed Thread

Tags
garena, mythic, ph, phillipines, platinum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling LOL Account LVL 30 PLAT 3 WITH 110-125 SKINS (3 out of 4 ultimate skins)
02/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The only payment that i accept is cs go skins, no other method. As i said in the title its a rather bit high elo EUW account with all champs, 6 rune pages, 110-125 skins with 3 out of 4 ultimate skins and some legendary and rare skins like judgement kayle and championship thresh, and 65k ip. I spent 700 euros in my account so the price that i want is somewhere between 250-300 euros but we can talk and work a price that can work for both of us. To talk about this deal just add me on steam:...
[Selling] Selling LOL Account LVL 30 PLAT 3 WITH 110-125 SKINS (3 out of 4 ultimate skins)
02/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The only payment that i accept is cs go skins, no other method. As i said in the title its a rather bit high elo EUW account with all champs, 6 rune pages, 110-125 skins with 3 out of 4 ultimate skins and some legendary and rare skins like judgement kayle and championship thresh, and 65k ip. I spent 700 euros in my account so the price that i want is somewhere between 250-300 euros but we can talk and work a price that can work for both of us. To talk about this deal just add me on steam:...
Garena Philippines LoL Account with MYTHIC and ULTIMATE Skins PLAT 5
02/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Plat Border / S7 Plat 4 20 rune page ALL Ultimate and Mythic Skins unlocked with estimated value of 23.6k PHP Additional estimated value of 15k PHP Worth of the Skins (150 skins) Ultimate and Mythic] Lots of Wards Lots of Icons 8 pcs Gemstones for Hextech Crafting (future crafting?) Skin List
[WTS]Plat V Account 128 skins! Some Ultimate some legendary!
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys wanna sell my account :) It has 128 skins Some of these skins are Ultimate like ezreal or udyr and some legendarys like the anivia skin galio and so on. Last season this account was platinum The season before diamond :) Offer something I accept direct transfer and paypal :)
[Selling] Plat 4 NA Account 100+ Champions and 44 skins; ultimate and legacies
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 4 NA account up for sales. 8 Runes pages includes AD/AP/AS/MS/LS quints. Payment options: Paypal and willing to accept amazon gift cards. You go first or Official Middle man Skype: kevinnguyenswagking69