Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RequiemLoL Boosting service up to plat 1

Discussion on RequiemLoL Boosting service up to plat 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RequiemLoL Boosting service up to plat 1

Hello, I am a high elo player since season 4(peaked at master close to challenger on eune and D2 euw with 70% winrate) with some experience in competitive play(over 50k rp made out of tournaments). I decided to start boosting again, below you got the details..

Also, to add more security, i will be using vpn(A program that changes my ip) services when boosting someone to make detection harder.

Payment methods(might add more in the future):Paysafecard

Skype adress: RequiemLoL

The servers that i'm boosting on for the moment are: [EUW][EUNE]

Prices(per division)

Bronze :5€
Silver:8€
Gold:10€
Platinum:17€

! THE PRICES FOR DIVISIONS(EG. G1 TO PLAT 5) ARE 50% HIGHER(FOR THAT EXAMPLE 15 €)

Prices(per win)

Bronze:2€
Silver:3€
Gold:4€
Platinum:5€
Old 02/28/2017, 17:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
I can vouch
Add me on Skype
Old 02/28/2017, 17:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 14/1/10
Hello,

I can offer you a job in a boosting company.
Website will go live in a few weeks, you will have boosts daily to do.
If you are interested feel free to contact me via Skype.

I am working as a solo booster but have a team around me that will help in opening a site. We are looking forward to expanding. We will pay decent amounts of money since our prices will be pretty high but still competitive.

For any further information contact us.

Regards.
Old 02/28/2017, 18:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
i can vouch if needed