Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account, 120 Champs, 49 Skins mutch rare, played since S1

Discussion on LoL Account, 120 Champs, 49 Skins mutch rare, played since S1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account, 120 Champs, 49 Skins mutch rare, played since S1

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

It was played since the Season 1. Im not playing aktive since Season 4 or 5. I dont have the time so i wanna sell it.
By the way the Account has 1800 Hours Playtime.
I got all datas like the first E-Mail. The account was never banned.

The account is LvL 30, has 1235 wins in Normal, 120 Champions, 49 Skins(mutch unavailable Skins) and was Ranked in Platin/Gold.

At the Moment it has 49 Riot Points and 505 Influence Points.

The account has 120 Owned Champions.
Following Champions are not owned

And 49 Skins. There could be a double.
Mutch rare and unavailable Skins

If you wanna buy this Account text me or give an answer here.

You got questions? Ask me!
80€ - Trade over Paypal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (27.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Unbenannt1.jpg (18.5 KB, 15 views)
Old 03/01/2017, 19:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ranked Rewards Season1-6?
Old 03/05/2017, 10:42   #3

Season 3 Platin, Season 4 - 6 Gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NICE ACC WITH MUTCH SKINS + CHAMPS
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
On this way, I want to sell my LoL Account. I played a lot with him and its an hard decision. My Account is Silver 4 with about 320 normal wins and 6 ranked wins. These are the Champions and Skins I got on this Account: Ahri -> Popstar Ahri Akali -> Bloodmoon Akali Annie Ashe Brand -> Cryocore Brand Caitlyn -> Headhunter Caitlyn
[Selling] LoL PLATIN Account - Mutch Skins - 30 Champs fehlen
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
5 RS - Weitere fragen bitte pn - sonst topic regelt.. Push pushhhh
[Selling] Selling EUW Platinum Account, every champion, rare skins, 5.000 played games
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my Platinum Account. It's got every single champion in the game, 66 Skins, 18.500 IP and 212 RP as well as ~15 referred friends. Offers above 80€ get a free name change. I will change the name before giving away the account, you choose the name. Server: EUW Rank: Platinum Normal Games: about 3.000 Ranked Games: about 1.300 in Season 4, about 500 in Season 3 Features:
NICE ACC WITH MUTCH SKINS + CHAMPS
12/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
On this way, I want to sell my LoL Account. I played a lot with him and its an hard decision. My Account is Silver 4 with about 320 normal wins and 6 ranked wins. These are the Champions and Skins I got on this Account: Ahri -> Popstar Ahri Akali -> Bloodmoon Akali Annie Ashe Brand -> Cryocore Brand Caitlyn -> Headhunter Caitlyn
EPIC EU/WEST ACCOUNT/ALL CHAMPS/MUTCH RUNES/MUTCH SKINS !!!!
07/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
EUW Selling League of Legends Account - ALL Champions & Almost All Skins/ with 899RP and 7370S and 10 Runes Sites. ALL EPIC SKINS AND MORE... If u want to know witch skins on this acc pls add me in skype or write a pm Dear Community, The time has come, and of course sell my level 30 hereby League of Legends account into which I put a lot of time, money and effort. It is located between 650-700 Earned games. I put in a lot of money.