Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 EUW, All but 7 champs, 90+ skins, 14 runepages and all good tier3 runes.

Discussion on Plat 3 EUW, All but 7 champs, 90+ skins, 14 runepages and all good tier3 runes. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 EUW, All but 7 champs, 90+ skins, 14 runepages and all good tier3 runes.

Hey

As tittle says.
Offers here or via Skype, not in PM please.
Only contact me if you are indeed interested in buying this account.
PS. CAN PROVIDE LIST OF SKINS, JUST PM ME (GOOD SKINS ON THE ACCOUNT)!

Regards
Old 02/20/2017, 08:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I thought you sold it for 150 E Lier

Tags
account euw, cheap, euw account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Huge EUW Account|126 Champs|33 Skins|10 Runepages|Plat Border|Tons of Runes
01/29/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm here to sell one of my Accounts. It was Platinum Season 6 and has a Platinum Border SoloQ. contains those Victorious Skins: Janna, Maokai, Elise and several Icons for reaching Gold in much seasons. Has 126 out of 133 Champions, has tons of Skins in Hextech, Pulsefire Ezreal and more. Here are some Screens to check out the Account:
[Buying] LOL EUW PLAT+ ACC with all champs/good skins/runes
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. Looking for a lol account with all champs, many skins, good runes, plat+ league soloq. Paying with paypal or bank. Iam really known trader in steam got over 1000 trades there with many repuation that i will proof. Iam not going first in any case. Thanks ;) PM HERE or PRIVATE MESSAGE
[Selling] EUW | PLAT V | 260 SKINS (including 2 PAX) | ALL CHAMPS/RUNES/RUNEPAGES
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I want to sell my main account where I have spent a lot of money/time. I just want to sell it because I have just started the university and I do not want to waste time playing LoL :(. Every description includes a picture. It is a very complete account: MAIN INFO: - PLAT V (HIGH MMR) WITH PLATINUM FRAMEWORK AND GOLD FRAMEWORK ON 5VS5 TEAMS http://i.imgur.com/wgDI3Zv.png - 1024 WINS / 800 LOSSES ON NORMALS GAMES.
[Selling] Plat 5 | 100 Champs 61 Skins | 6 RunePages Full Runes |
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling an account. All info in on the tittle. Skype: GeForce-boostingepvp*or*geforce-boostingepvp@hotma il.com Album: http://imgur.com/a/b7nUW#G8M0Hyx Account: http://i.imgur.com/G8M0Hyx.jpg
[Selling] WTS Plat Account with 50++ Skins - ALL CHAMPS - 11 RUNEPAGES - ALMOST ALL RUNES.
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
If you want to buy that account, just write me. I wanna give that account away for 50€ in paysafe. Ihr solltet die 50€ haben und daran interessiert sein, den Account zu kaufen. der Account hat: - Spielzeit seit Season 1 kurz nach open Beta. - Platin 4 Season 3 - 11 Runenseiten