Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP MASTER TIER SMURF EUW 150€

Discussion on CHEAP MASTER TIER SMURF EUW 150€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
CHEAP MASTER TIER SMURF EUW 150€

Hello, I'm selling one of my smurfs as it is becoming quite exhausting trying to prevent the account from decaying.

Specifications of the account:
Server: EUW
Rank: Master 0 LP (Chall MMR, I often get put in Chall/High Master games)

Here's a picture of the profile

Champs

The account has the following skins

The account has 3 rune pages with the following runes

The price that I'm asking for is 150€ through PayPal and it must be paid using the option friends and family. Moreover, if you have any questions regarding the account or if you want to discuss the price, feel free to drop me a friend request on my Skype which is "", a comment on the post or send me a private message on Epvp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Master tier Smurf, platin border, unverified
06/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one my smurf, currently master tier 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border The account got a good mmr, match only with d1,d2/master/chall , 60% winrate. 26 champion : Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri , vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,an nie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,soraka ,warwick, miss fortune
EUW Master Tier Smurf
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I am willing to sell my Master Tier smurf on the Server EUW. It was unranked last season and is currently in Master Tier 30+ LP. http://i.imgur.com/qZU0kzl.jpg Tell me your offers. Skype:elo.boosting.2015
[Selling] [EUNE] Master tier smurf
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
60 champ 3rune pages 0 skin currently 70 LP skype fobcws also sellign NA master tier, diamond 2 , gold 1 75 lp.just add me for more info.