Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]30% Off DuoQ boosts this weekend only!

Discussion on [EUW]30% Off DuoQ boosts this weekend only! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]30% Off DuoQ boosts this weekend only!

Hey everyone. I'm offering a large discount on DuoQ boosting this weekend because of the fact I'll be playing most of the weekend. I combine the DuoQ jobs with the SoloQ jobs I have at the moment.

Prices will be off 30% for every DuoQ job! I can give more discount on bigger boosts. This offer won't last long since I'll only be able to do a limited amount of DuoQ jobs in the weekend.

If you're interested in ordering a discounted DuoQ boost feel free to pm me, add me on Skype or comment on this thread or on my main thread

Link to my main thread:
Old 02/10/2017, 14:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Please just update your main thread if you are creating an offer. You are not allowed to create another thread regarding it.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - NA | EUW Boosts - Weekend Sale!
08/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! Looking for a few accounts to boost for cheap this weekend. I used to run a service for 2 years but I dont have as much time now as I used to. I do have some time this weekend though and am looking for low elo jobs for NA or EUW. Prices are cheap, add on skype :D
Cheap/Trusted NA EUW Boosts. Weekend Special
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have some free time so doing low elo boosts for cheap! NA or EUW. Reply to thread or skype:pimp:
50% Off Elo Boosts This Weekend
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I have some free time this weekend and want to do 50% off low elo jobs. Prices as low as 10$ per division. Reply here or skype. Thx NA Server
[Selling] THE JAX GOD ' LOW ELO WEEKEND! ' BOOSTS SUPER CHEAP '
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
INTRO: Greetings, I'm currently Challenger on two accounts in euw and my top rank in this season is 25 on the euw ladder. I've been boosting since season 2. I have a small gallery of some the jobs I have done in the bottom of the thread. ONLY THIS WEEKEND, CRAZY LOW PRICES FOR LOWER ELO! IF THE PAYMENT IS PSC -15% Contact:
Doing weekend boosts
09/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello each 100 elo 10 euro paysafecard/paypal Every weekend friday/sat/sunday i will do this Add me on skype zeking11 Till 1800 elo!