Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d4-d3 boost as supp (EUW)

Discussion on d4-d3 boost as supp (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d4-d3 boost as supp (EUW)

Scouting prices for d4-d3 boost as support:

- EUW
- payment method: PSC
- 60+ TBM

(it can be a duo Q with me if u think it can be done till sunday, cause I can only play during the weekend)

PM me or reply the thread with ur prices.
Old 02/04/2017, 11:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcostumer123 View Post
Scouting prices for d4-d3 boost as support:

- EUW
- payment method: PSC
- 60+ TBM

(it can be a duo Q with me if u think it can be done till sunday, cause I can only play during the weekend)

PM me or reply the thread with ur prices.
50 Euro if i can play only solo
40 Euro if you let me duo with a good adc
Done in 7/8 hour
Add me On skype
ik i dont have 60+ tbm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] d4-d3 boost as supp (EUW)
01/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Looking for a guy/company to do d4-d3 boost as support on my acc. I can pay part in paypal (10€) and the rest in paysafecards. Can be duo with me or a friend of the booster if he cant/dont want play support. Possibility of keep the boost (d3-d2/d2-d1...) if the service is trusted and cheap. PM or reply the thread
[Buying] d4-d3 as supp, EUW (psc)
01/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello guys, i'm now scouting prices for a boost d4-d3 played as supp, on EUW (payment with psc). PM me or reply this thread :)
[S] EUW 30 Support Acc Viele Supp + Tresh + Supp Runen
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Biete uPlay Account mit Assasins Creed 3 + Revelations. Minecraft Account mit Email Adresse. Diablo 3 35 Mio Gold + Items ;) Posten bei interesse und angeboten Kann unranked sein
Supp Set
07/19/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Wollte mal fragen ob wer vlt ein Bild von seinem Support Set posten kann. Wenn ich supporten muss weis ich oft nicht was zu kaufen ist. Wäre ganz nett. Lg
Supp
04/13/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I had a question about an MsN account. Uhm most of you know when you trade accounts it comes with registered email and all that junk, but what if you cant remove that emails resets. For example, I have an email, but when I try to remove the resets it wont work? I dont understand this, its like MsN is working? Has anyone else had this problem? And if soo how can I fix it? It says the email has been sent the other email soo you can remove, but it never shows up in hat email, any ideas???