Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Michael's Streaming Consulting Service

Discussion on Michael's Streaming Consulting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Michael's Streaming Consulting Service

Do you want to grow your Twitch or Youtube channel?

Hello my name is Michael and I would like to help you become a better streamer. I used to work in a playhouse dealing with audio, video, and set design. I have devised some methods and guides for you to become a better streamer.

A package from me contains:
1. A copy of top tier screen recording software that contains no ads, viruses, or bullshit
2. I will give you a promotional tweet on my Gaming Twitter with 5k+ followers
3. A review of your setup for your gaming area and equipment
4. A review of your appearance and setup
5. I will give you review and feedback on one of your recordings

Think my service was terrible and I am a ripoff? Keep the software for free and give me a review of where you think I can improve

I believe in my ability and service so much that my skype name is my actual name

MichaelRLaBerge

Feel free to add me to chat!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FoxFire Consulting | It-Consulting und Development
04/04/2015 - Coders Trading - 10 Replies
FoxFire Consulting Video
MICHAEL'S ELO BOOSTING SERVICE||FAST||CHEAP||SAFE
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Super Fast ELO Boosting || Bronze to Platinum || By Platinum Players Information We're a couple of Platinum players who stumbled upon this site. We used to work for a different ELO Boosting site, but decided to quit when we found out we weren't getting paid the money we were promised. We're very experience and professional, we do not flame or talk to any of your contacts. We're available all day to help you with any requests or questions. Right now we only boost on EUW and EUNE. Please...
PlayStation 4: Support of Streaming Service Twitch confirmed
08/22/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
As usually, gamescom is full of surprises. Not that long ago, an entry of an official blog has been linked in all streams on Twitch.tv's website - announcing us some great news off the gaming fair: you will be able to share your gaming experience easily with a Twitch-channel online - exactly as it's been already confirmed for Xbox One. According to the blog post, one only has to push the SHARE-button on his controller to connect with Twitch. http://i.epvpimg.com/zGfkf.png Of course there...
Twitch.tv - Streaming-Service zählt 28 Millionen Benutzer
03/18/2013 - Gaming News - DE - 23 Replies
Der praktische Streaming-Dienst von Twitch scheint immer mehr an Beliebtheit zu gewinnen. Mittlerweile beläuft sich die Anzahl der registrierten Benutzer, welche täglich Übertragungen, in einem zeitlichen Ausmaß von anderthalb Stunden oder mehr, genießen, auf sagenhafte 28 Millionen. Der Service im Jahre 2011 von Justin Kan und Emmett Shear gegründet, mit wesentlich niedrigeren Erwartungen. Es lässt sich wohl nicht abstreiten, dass die Insolvenz der Konkurrenz Own3D ebenfalls ihren Beitrag dazu...
Streaming Elo Boost Service, your best choice
10/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Monday i start streaming doing the services, feel free to add me. Welcome to ELO Boosting EU WEST. If you have landed here you may be looking for boost your ELO in League of Legends. We already know that it isn't an easy task to boost your elo by your own, and that's the main reason why we are here, we want to help you in your LoL career. We are experienced/semi-professional League of Legends and we're definitely going to help you through your LoL experience. We talk English and...