Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting (EUW)

Discussion on Elo Boosting (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting (EUW)

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and me and my friends want to start elo boosting service. We are a team of 4 guys, online 24/7. If I am not here, other person will talk with you and start your order etc. We will be creating a website after we have a lot of reputation and customers/feedback. So please, if you want to be a part of this, let us know!

Since I am new here and even though we did some boost a long time ago, we can take 5 vouchers. At least 1 division for each person. We hope that is enough so we can start our business. If you are looking to buy boost right away, you can. We only have soloqueue available because it is better and faster that way.

For now, we are taking orders from Bronze V to Plat V, prices:

5€ per division in Bronze
7,50€ per division in Silver & Gold
10€ per division in Platinum

We will open service from Plat V to Master in a near future.

If you are interested, please leave your skype here!

For the first orders you can pay AFTER the boost is done. We will do this for our first 5 customers. And we are looking for another 5 people to vouch, 1 division for free.
Old 01/17/2017, 03:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

julien2343 add me pls
Old 01/17/2017, 09:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaystarboost View Post
And we are looking for another 5 people to vouch, 1 division for free.
hi, i can vouch you in duo in flexq. let me know if interested
Old 01/17/2017, 10:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteres View Post
hi, i can vouch you in duo in flexq. let me know if interested
Hi, thanks for the interest. But atm we are not doing any duoQ's for multiple of reasons, mainly because we want to prove ourselves that we are more than capable to boost 1 division in a short period of time. Please let me know if you are still interested, or anyone.
Old 01/17/2017, 10:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaystarboost View Post
Hi, thanks for the interest. But atm we are not doing any duoQ's for multiple of reasons, mainly because we want to prove ourselves that we are more than capable to boost 1 division in a short period of time. Please let me know if you are still interested, or anyone.
no sorry i'm not interested in soloq, if you change your mind contact me
Old 01/17/2017, 10:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested

Hey! I'm really interested add my skype please :

Or I can add your skype if it more convenient
Old 01/17/2017, 14:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 205/4/0
I am curious

Tags
lol boost euw