Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked account last season gold 9euro euw

Discussion on Unranked account last season gold 9euro euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked account last season gold 9euro euw

Account has Around 18 champs gold rewards with irelia olaf mainly and adc runepage.

account is 2/2 in soloq with 20 min delay due to unlucky dodge. right now with frostqueen irelia and a good name for a irelia main

Information rice willl be 9Euro
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unranked Last Season Gold 3 NA LoL Account
09/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So im selling last season gold league of legends lol account because i dont play league anymore , full ap / ad runes , about 30 champions , add me on skype if instered : aleleepa123
Lvl. 30 EuW Account Unranked/Last Season Gold
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey epvp'ler ich biete euch hier meinen EUW Lv.30 account er ist diese season noch unranked war letzte season Gold hat mehrere skins und champs Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/RwrEe.jpg Skins:
[Selling] LoL Account Season 3 Gold, Season 4 unranked
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my LoL smurf-Acc which was Gold Season 3. I haven't played any Placement-Matches yet, but if you win half of them you should be Silver1/Gold V or even Gold IV as I high had a very high MMR last Season. I own 33 champs and of course Victorious Elise. I have 2 complete Runepages (AD with Lifestealquints (!!) and AP). Make me offers.
Selling ACCOUNT LOL SEASON 3 GOLD IV AND SEASON 4 UNRANKED WITH:
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
3 pages runes! (support, Physical Damage and Ability power ) 80 champs Skins: Spirit Guard Udyr Justicar Aatrox HeadHunter Nidalee Mecha Kha'Zix Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Pulsefire Ezreal Nightraven Fiora
[Selling] EUW Account LvL 30 UNRANKED/Gold 2 last season
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling my LoL Account on EUW. IP/RP: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/main3tziq ah0ou.jpg Skins: