[WTS] EUNE Diamond5 100LP account 06/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Hi, I have 2 more accounts so I want to sell one of them. Actually I would like to trade it for 70€ skins on CSGO. On the image below, there are owned champions (black frame with skins), 2 rune pages, Runes... 2000+Orange essence, many summoner Icon, account registered in Season 1 or 2. Never banned. Season 4->Diamond, Season 5->Diamond, now Diamond 5 with 100LP in Promotions with one Win.
http://i.imgur.com/zoGdyC3.jpg
For more info PM me, we can trade via skype; you go 1st or get...
[Buying] Diamond5 account! EUNE/EUW 06/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies Hello!
I want to buy a S4 Diamond5 account on EUNE or EUW! I want original email and plz be a trusted seller here on epvp. Im not intressted in to many rare/fance skins, so thats nothing i care about.
Im willing to pay around 100 euros depends on what account it is!
Write here or in PM with your offers! :)
Edit: I pay with Paypal only!
[Selling] Diamond5 EuNe 07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I am selling my league of legends account,
Diamond5 account,
Toxic Sharunas's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stat -- SKINS
Has a nice KDA, havent been playing on it for a long time, just one game to keep rank, as you can see in the history, it has about 50 champions, only few adc missing, most of the meta champions, I was not botted, It has 4 runepages, 2 for adc, ap and tank. Has never been chat or ranked banned. MMR is according, has a nice stats with adc's, few...
[Selling] League of Legends Account | EUNE | Diamond5 | 40 SKINS 01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies DIAMOND 5 EUNE
Profile:Screenshot by Lightshot
Champions:Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Skins:1.Popstar Ahri
[Selling] EUNE Diamond5 on s4 Account 01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Price - OFFERTS
Guide to League of Legends Diamond V In Season 4 !
12 Rune Pages
40+champs
1463RP On Acc.
King Tryndamere
Frosted Ezreal
Spellthief Lux
Sorceress Lux
Statue Of Karthus