Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to Buy a Few Duo Queue Games (Silver NA)

Discussion on Looking to Buy a Few Duo Queue Games (Silver NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to Buy a Few Duo Queue Games (Silver NA)

Decent player with a good attitude. Just looking for a partner for duo queue
ranked for a short climb from Silver to Gold, mostly for the company =). Gaining a lot of LP 25+ per but still plenty of games.

Let me know if interested and we can work out a small schedule!

Thanks.
Old 12/15/2016, 00:41   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add:

sasorathegod69_1

on skype
Old 12/15/2016, 07:26   #3

I have you added. Work is killing me at the moment, but will PM when available. Others are welcome to leave their info, because scheduling is hard.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Duo Queue NA Silver II -> Gold V
10/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to start in the next couple hours!
[Trading] Need another booster to duo queue through silver.
09/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im diamond 3 booster looking for a duo partner and we can run through these games. If you have a silver or lower order contact me Skype: yoitsdannyy
[Selling] Duo Queue in Bronze/Silver 1 €
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling duo queue games on bronze/silver for 1 € per game. No guaranteed wins but I normally win around 95%. Able to start within an hour! My thread with reviews etc: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2941879-leaguejobs-professional-boosting-bro nze-5-diamond-1-a.html Skype: leaguejobs
Duo queue in my silver promo
02/24/2014 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hi guys! I'm in my promo games for Silver V and I won the first one and lost the two others (1 for server crash, still not lose prevented -.-"). So I have now to win 2 on 2. I am here to ask you if some of you who can carry easily can help me by duoing with me with his main or a smurf maybe. These are only 2 matches, I don't think I'm asking too much, it will be funny to play with bronzes I think! I thank you, PM me for my in game nick ^^
[Buying] Duo Queue 2 Promo Games Silver I
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys so I am looking for an Elo Booster who is willing to play the last 2 Wins from my Silver I Promotion to Gold with me. I, myself could probably do it but I keep getting afkers in my promo games (5th time Promotion). So if you are a booster Plat or higher and you have some time for 2 wins you can PM me for skype. Please make sure to PM me even if you posted here in this thread, don't know how often I will be looking in this. Payment will be with Paypal, thinking about 2,50€ per win ...