Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✔ ORDER YOUR PLACEMENTS NOW ✔ || IN-GAME COACHING INCLUDED || ✔ FAST - CHEAP ✔

Discussion on ✔ ORDER YOUR PLACEMENTS NOW ✔ || IN-GAME COACHING INCLUDED || ✔ FAST - CHEAP ✔ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ✔ ORDER YOUR PLACEMENTS NOW ✔ || IN-GAME COACHING INCLUDED || ✔ FAST - CHEAP ✔

Hello EPVPers,
Today I am offering you a special discount for your placement games.

I am a professional DIAMOND booster and coach who wants to help you out winning as many games as possible in order to let you climb the ranked ladder faster and with less efforts.

However, I think buying a boost doesn't make you better players, because you don't actually learn anything from it.
That's why today I am offering you a brand new service:

PLACEMENTS + IN-GAME COACHING

That's right.
With my service you will be able to:
1) Finally get your desired division, playing DuoQ with a professional booster
2) Learn something new every game from the booster, who can give you a real-time feedback and give you in-game tips and help you improve your gameplay and mechanics

Purchasing my method is the only way to get as high as you want in the ranked ladder, but also to help you carry your own games once you reached it.

PRICES

BRONZE LAST SEASON = 25€
SILVER LAST SEASON = 30€
GOLD LAST SEASON = 35€
PLATINUM LAST SEASON = 40€
DIAMOND LAST SEASON = NEGOTIABLE

These prices include:
1) The duoQ fee
2) The chance to talk directly with the booster via TS, Skype or Discord
3) The 7/10 won games warranty

THE FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS WILL GET A 10% DISCOUNT OVER THE ORDER!
* HURRY UP *

I hope you choose me for your placement games, since I am very passionated about this job and I love helping people get better at the game.

I am also trusted on this website, as many satisfied customers can confirm.
Give a look to my 'main' thread:

I really hope I get to play with some of you guys as soon as possible.
If I am not personally available, other boosters (MASTER+ Elo) will help you with the games and guide you through the victory!

Add me on Skype for further information:
dave.pizzaboy