Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EW all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete

Discussion on EW all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

EW Gold (e2,3,4,6) , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete

reason sell :
Playing since season 1 .Didn't play ranked in season 5. It's a pity having an account with so many things on it and not using it, that's the reason for selling it. Several reward icons.

Server; EW

price ; (proposed private)

Seasons 2,3,4 and 6 gold rank (and up).
corresponding rewards.

MMR : + 1600

Champions:

I have all champions.

Runes:
17 rune pages , all runes.

GAmes.
Normal + 2500 V.

booties and crafts:

More than 10 champion shards and several skin shards too, among them legendary brand

Skin;

50 skin and up
several legendary
skin victorious, Season 2,3,4,6 ..

forgive my English.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EW Gold (e2,3,4,6) , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete reason sell : Playing since season 1 .Didn't play ranked in season 5. It's a pity having an account with so many things on it and not using it, that's the reason for selling it. Several reward icons. Server; EW price ; (proposed private)
[Trading] EW Gold , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete
11/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
reason sell : Playing since season 1 .Didn't play ranked in season 5. It's a pity having an account with so many things on it and not using it, that's the reason for selling it. Several reward icons. Server; EW price ; (proposed private) I will not give away. outside this range(200+-) no business It is an account from the start of the game, Very complete.
[Selling] EUNE / Diamond V / Full Champions / 40 Skin / 4 Runes
07/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im offering my account on Eune for sell It has Full Champions and currently Diamond v Skins and stuff will find them here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Looking a decent price ,, accepting trades also :) Skype : xrivenmain
[WTS] EUW Account lvl 30, 150+ skins, 300+ runes, 80+ champions (many LIMITED SKIN!)
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys, I love this game and I've spent a lot of time and money on it. Lately, my business is expanding and it requires most of my time and I know I can't give it the time it needs when I have to choose between work of gaming :cool: So I've decided to see if there are any potential buyers for my precious League of Legends account. * I am of course the first and only owner of this account. * This is an old account with close to 1300 wins * Account has over 150 skins total (see list...
[WTS] Account - 106 champions - 9 page of runes - 30 skin + 3 Legendary
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys! Im selling this account couse now im too close with other stuff/games. Low price only 100€ (negotiable)!!! I will answer to any question about my account and payments.