Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kindred Shop | Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBE

Discussion on Kindred Shop | Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/07/2019, 02:08   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought before on website. Very nice.
Old 09/09/2019, 11:49   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought on this website before, 4 accounts, and didn't have a problem till i bought the 5th one. I bought it on August 12, and then 4 days ago when i was playing i suddenly got a message that the account is locked, and that it can be unlocked only if the creator of the account contacts Riot Games support. I have sent a ticket to kindredshop support, i got no response for 4 days now, i have messaged them at 1 of their emails, they answered asking me for my login info, i gave the info, and didn't get a response for 2 days now. I asked them what's going on, they are not answering. So yesterday i have sent them another email, but this time to their second email, and they are not answering there as well. I don't know what's going on, i even provided a screenshot of the problem, it's pretty obvious that it should be either replaced or refunded. I don't know why i'm still waiting for a reply.

I have also messaged them on facebook, nobody is reading the messages for 3 days now. I have now emailed them again, still no answer. I wrote another ticket to support too, hoping they might answer this time.
Old 09/11/2019, 21:57   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Since they are still not answering, i decided to at least show you guys some proof. Here is the only reply that i got from them via email:

As you can see, 5 days have passed since the only reply i got, and i have sent multiple emails since then, no reply.
Here are the emails that i sent them to their second email:

As you can see, on this email i got no replies at all.

I have also sent 2 support tickets, nobody replied. When i go to their site now, i can't even send a new ticket, there is only an option to check on the tickets i have already sent, which of course, i can't check, because they are asking for a number of the ticket, but the ticket number doesn't exist. All you get when you send them a ticket is this:

I have messaged them on facebook, nobody reads the messages:

As you can see, no reply. This is not acceptable imo, they should at least keep you updated on what is going on if a problem occurs. And the support they claim they have, does not exist, as you can see being confirmed by multiple posts on this forum. I do not suggest buying from this site anymore.
If anything changes, i will update my post.
Old 09/14/2019, 23:46   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok so the they replied to me 2 days ago, saying they can't find my account on their list????, and that they are waiting for an answer by other sellers about my account. This all seems like it's a fraud, and they don't plan to give me a refund or a replacement. They act like they are talking to 10 year old children, who buys this ****? They can't find something that was sold on THEIR website? What does it matter who was selling the account when it's on their site??? Aren't they supposed to be in charge if it's on their website? I even gave them a receipt that i got for my purchase on their site, i gave them the PayPal transaction ID, and they are not answering. And to top it all off, the account i bought is still listed on their website lol. You can't buy the account anymore but it's still listed on their website. I'm assuming it was bought by more people after me, then they made it unavailable for purchase, and then it got locked by Riot for suspicious activity when someone else tried to log in while i was playing. I will post a picture of our conversation below.

Also here is the account that i bought: .
I showed it to them but ofc i got no reply. I tried to be reasonable, i mean, how hard can it be for someone to try to log in to the account, check the transaction ID, check the receipt, and see that it's from their website? It would literally take 5 minutes for them to check things out, and see that i had nothing to do with the lock, and give me a refund or a replacement. But it took them like a week to tell me that they can't find my account on their list? lol. They didn't even bother to come up with a better lie. And btw, their extremely efficient support still didn't answer, for 9 days
Old 09/17/2019, 00:35   #125

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZA5 View Post
Still nothing. They are actually just gonna pretend like nothing has happened, and that i didn't buy from their site. I was even ready to buy a new account from them if they refunded me. Never buying from them again, and i suggest to everyone who reads this not to buy from them, it's a scam. The guy was online here, but he refuses to answer my pm, and to the posts.
Hello! Alexander didn't contact any of our sellers about your problem. Sorry for him and misunderstood. I made a refund. If you will have such problems in future please open a PayPal dispute.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 00:44   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINDREDSHOP View Post
Hello! Alexander didn't contact any of our sellers about your problem. Sorry for him and misunderstood. I made a refund. If you will have such problems in future please open a PayPal dispute.
Ok, thank you. I retract my statements from before. You did what you promised and you gave me a refund so thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2019, 06:44   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought and EUW account, got the log in info, was incorrect, email was incorrect, buyer refuses to answer, paypal doesnt let me refund
Old 09/20/2019, 06:47   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenQ00 View Post
I bought and EUW account, got the log in info, was incorrect, email was incorrect, buyer refuses to answer, paypal doesnt let me refund
Hello! Please submit a ticket here or send me a full information about your purchase and account in PM
Old 09/20/2019, 07:00   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hello! Please submit a ticket here or send me a full information about your purchase and account in PM
Hey, Sent you PM!
Old 09/20/2019, 07:01   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Hey.
How long does it take after a purchase on your website until you add me?
Old 09/20/2019, 07:12   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kai View Post
Hey.
They dont add any1, you get email which redirects you to Oopla where you find your log in info
Old 09/20/2019, 07:19   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kai View Post
Hey.
Hello! Depends on Gifting Center's worker online time.

Quote:
They dont add any1, you get email which redirects you to Oopla where you find your log in info
It's about the Gifting Center

Quote:
Refunded.
Old 09/20/2019, 07:44   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hello! Depends on Gifting Center's worker online time.

It's about the Gifting Center

Refunded.
Corfirmed, thank you for answering. Tickets havent worked for me either so getting answers here feels good <3
Old 09/21/2019, 14:22   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hi, i'd like to buy a new account but for whichever account i try to buy paypal says "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time". Can you see if there is something wrong with the website or is it just me?
Old 09/22/2019, 09:31   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZA5 View Post
Hi, i'd like to buy a new account but for whichever account i try to buy paypal says "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time". Can you see if there is something wrong with the website or is it just me?
Hello! Give me a link of account you trying to buy.

Tags
handleveled, lol accounts, rare skins, smurfs, unranked