Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 5 , 208 skins (incl. Championship Riven and many rare), EUW.

Discussion on Platinum 5 , 208 skins (incl. Championship Riven and many rare), EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Platinum 5 , 208 skins (incl. Championship Riven and many rare), EUW.

Hello Elitepvpers,
I'm selling my account, got tired of playing ain't that much fun as it used to be.

About the account:
- Gold (S3)
- Diamond V (S4)
- Diamond V (S5)
- Platinum 5 (S6)
- 208 skins (including original Championship Riven and many more rare ones)
- All rewards (except Janna)
- All champions
- 20 runes pages and almost all the runes
Skin screenshots -

Payment - Paypal

Contact me on skype ( vasa105, or just add thru skype icon ) or msg me here.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling NA Platinum account with many RARE skins -inc. Championship Riven
11/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA platinum 5 115 champions, 102 skins 7 rune pages Many Rare Skins $700- price negotiable CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN VICTORIOUS JANNA JUDGEMENT KAYLE VICTORIOUS MORGANA
[Selling] WTS Rare 132 Skins(Championship RIven)Account -EUW-Platinum IV
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
The account has Platinum Border and is currently in Platinum 4. The account possesses 132 Skins including many rare skins and almost all champions. EUW Account Very rare Skins: Champion Ship riven & Thresh Silver Kayle Medieval Twitch Grey WarWick Vancouver Amumu
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 || Championship Riven & Thresh & 54 skins ( mostly rare ) icons
09/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'd like to sell my EUW Account, here are the informations of it! Make sure you post a reply here before contacting me, else i'll not reply!! Skype -> bernath.dez I'd want around ~ 180-200 euros for it. The buyer has to agree to use a middle-man, for both of our safety.
[Selling] EUW 102 CHAMPS MANY SKINS INCL CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I'm selling my LoL account. It was gold in s3 and now it is in gold division too. (s2: silver) It has 20 runepages with many-many runes, 102 champs, and many skins. If you are interested add me on skype: hofevagyok http://imgur.com/rpT5AaV I WILL NOT go first, i've just got scammed today with my other acc.