Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any master tier booster is boosting to dia today?

Discussion on any master tier booster is boosting to dia today? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any master tier booster is boosting to dia today?

got order plat-dia 5 if anyone wants to join with proof he is able to play on master hit me up
Old 01/02/2017, 11:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ur a booster and need a booster ?? wtf
Old 01/02/2017, 11:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hehe I'd honestly more likely ask YOU for a proof that you can actually boost this elo since you're literally asking for help. Hit me up though, live:viktor.osipchik1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master tier Booster boosting up to Gold!
08/30/2016 - Freebies - 15 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm currently playing with some friends who are lower elo so i need a smurf account. I'm Master tier on my main account and im also a professional elobooster. Of course this service is for free. Check out my Thread: Link Sincerely, Lukas
[NA] WTS NA ELO BOOSTING CHEAPEST! (MASTER TIER BOOSTER)
05/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm a master tier booster(will provide all the proofs needed) and willing to boost any division bronze - diamond. Solo q / duo q. If you're around silver /bronze/gold, i pref duo q boost since i have solo job. Feel free to contact me on skype: zerefthebooster I'll provide the best price for you.
WTS NA ELO BOOSTING. MASTER TIER BOOSTER PREF DUO Q
05/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm Master Tier and willing to boost around Silver for a cheap price. I'm currently on a job on silver V. Prices will be really cheap just add me on skype: zerefthebooster . I can start now! I can boost other division as well. Just pm me. Very cheap and fast! I am willing to show proofs too...
WTS NA ELO BOOSTING. SUPER CHEAP,QUALITY BOOSTING. Solo/Duo Master Tier booster
04/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Proof of the account: http://i.epvpimg.com/kfpsc.jpg CHEAP and can negotiate just add me on skype ! I will also provide all the proofs needed. Can play 10 games+ per day ! Bronze - Diamond Package: Gold V - PV = 100 $ PV - DV = 150$ GOLD-DIAMOND V = 200$ Add me on skype for more info ! : zerefthebooster
WTS [NA] ELO BOOSTING SOLO/DUO Q Master Tier Booster
04/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Proof of the account: http://i.epvpimg.com/kfpsc.jpg Bronze - Diamond Package: Gold V - PV = 100 $ PV - DV = 150$ Add me on skype for more info ! : zerefthebooster