Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA/Acc] Sell Plat4 Acc

Discussion on [NA/Acc] Sell Plat4 Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA/Acc] Sell Plat4 Acc

Hey i sell my plat 4 acc on NA server

Account infos:

Runenpages: 20
Skins:75
Legendary/Ultimate skins: Aether Kayle, Eternum Nocturne, Galaxy Rumble
A lot of lcs Icons
Champs:126

Price is 30€

Just trade with MM or u give first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat4 EuW
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Dudes, I want to sell here my Platin4 Account on EuW with a good W/L Rate, almost all Champions and an good amount of skins. I would like to have a PSC for it or a boost (Gold3+), or some RP. The price is negiotable but i think ill trade it for a good and cheap price. If u want to know any other stuff about the account feel free to pn me
[Selling] EUW LoL Plat4 [S] 50€ PSC
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT : 30€ PSC I am selling my LoL Account which has a platinum border from season 3 and 1105 normal wins. The E-Mail will be changed for the trade. You send me the PSC and I will check it first. Then you get all the login informations (e-mail within). Following skins are contained in this account: Ahri Dynasty Ahri Foxfire Ahri Midnight
[Selling] Plat4 account sell PSC
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys I sell my account infos: Season 3 Gold reward Season 4 Plat 4 50lp 4800IP 70 RP champions:64
[Selling] PLAT4 EUW 3v3
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/qwGar9l.jpg For sale on EUW, not spots the LEAD. Pm with ur offer, accept everything. Next 3 invite, Sunday 22:45
Sell Plat4 account
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell plat 4 account! Have all chapion!+30000 ip 11 runapage High MMR Skin:Crimson Akali Lord Darius Mr.Mundoverse