Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UFO Corki&Richterin Kayle Lv.30 Gold IV

Discussion on UFO Corki&Richterin Kayle Lv.30 Gold IV within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UFO Corki&Richterin Kayle Lv.30 Gold IV

Hey Leute,

Ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Account.
Der Account besitzt 24Champions und 6 Skins.
Ufo Corki und Richterin Kayle sind auch drauf.

Bei Interesse melde dich bitte bei er1ks0nn auf skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling UFO Corki + Judgement Kayle on Gold 1 with high elo
07/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i am selling my smurf account with UFO Corki (available before 2010) and Judgement Kayle , the Account is Gold 1 but i am getting 25 or higher LP per win. You guys know that these skins are extreme rare. Make some offers or add me Skype: darkokan1999
[KR] Gold 4 Korea Acc [UFO CORKI & SILVER KAYLE] [87 Champs]
12/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Here im selling my old Korea Account. It has the ultra Rare UFO Corki Skin and the Silver Kayle Skin which you get when you bought the Game in the Store. Beside that we got some rare Icons & other Skins (Victorious Skins from S3 and S4). The Account is currently in Gold 4 with 35LP. Below you can find some Images. ------------------------------------------------- ---- Account Picture: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Champions: 87 - Imgur: The most awesome images on the...
WTS - EUW GOLD IV - UFO CORKI AND JUDGEMENT KAYLE!
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a GOLD IV (this season) account. This account is an old account that participated in the beta. Therefore it has the rare Ufo Corki skin and Judgement Kaykle. Skins: see attachment 32 Champions including the free rotation of this week. 2 Refunds available. Never been banned and is eligible for the end of season rewards.
[Selling] EUW Gold 3, Silver Kayle & UFO Corki
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I have a gold 3 s3 account (silver S2) that I would like to sell. The account has some nice skins on it, more notably silver kayle and ufo corki. Here is a picture of the profile page showing the S3 rank, also the S2 silver rank from the icon. http://i.epvpimg.com/q5twh.jpg Here is a picture of the champions it has.
[Selling] Euw Gold acc|Silver Kayle|Ufo Corki|60 champs|EUW
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Unranked s2 and s1 60 champions Gold 1 in season 3 - gaining +20-30 LP Skins Aatrox Bundle