Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 to Master EUNE

Discussion on D1 to Master EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D1 to Master EUNE

Hey,

Want a D1 2xlp to Master boost, really good MMR, +20 - +24 per win -17 -10 per loss. Want it done fast and with no scripts, paypal or credit. EUNE
Old 10/27/2016, 16:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
90 euro started now by a challenger adc paid by paypal:skype:qualityelo
Old 10/27/2016, 16:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

80 Eur can start right now , add me on skype: ProEloBoost
Old 10/27/2016, 16:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 420/0/0
180€ season 6 soloq master tier border guaranteed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Master + / EUW|EUNE|RU|TR
09/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Good afternoon. Looking forward to buy a master acc +, only looking for the elo and MMR, positive win ratio, 60% + if possible. Account does not need to have any shitload of champions , rune pages or skins, practically a smurf. Budget around 250€ , leave ur skypes in the topic or pm me, only trading with trusted people, for obvious reasons,
[Buying] Master + / EUW|EUNE|RU|TR
09/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good afternoon. Looking forward to buy a master acc +, only looking for the elo and MMR, positive win ratio, 60% + if possible. Budget around 250€ , leave ur skypes in the topic or pm me, only trading with trusted people, for obvious reasons, best regards.
[Buying] EUNE D1 TO MASTER
11/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi there, I'm looking in to buying boost bundle on eune server. From d1 to master. I'm not in rush so I will go for cheapest ~ trusted... List your prices. I would prefer to pay via cs go skins. I can overpay.
[Selling] [EUNE] S4 Master/S5 Master Tier Account
03/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my smurf account It was Master Season 4 and Currently Master Tier in Season 5. Server: EUNE Champs: 90% of them More info: 17 rune pages Skins: 57 skins 1. Silverfang akali
[H]Riot K9 Nasus EUNE;Master Yi Bundle EUNE;Dota 2 key;XP boost 1 dayEUNE proof all
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
You saw my tittle,i need any skin in west server only. Proof: Nasus:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Master yi:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Xp boost :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Dota 2 key :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting So i got all proofs.