Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost by a Diamond player |safe| CHEAP

Discussion on Eloboost by a Diamond player |safe| CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboost by a Diamond player |safe| CHEAP

Hi! My name is John and i am a d2 player on EUW. I'd like to start offering a boost system.
Why should you choose me?

✔ Best prices (The best prices around)

✔ Fastest boost service (I'll work on your account restlessly until the service is done)

✔ Arguably one of the best boosters/players at this forum.

✔ 100% Account protection / 0% change of being banned (Unlike many other boosters, I am a 100% legit player, I've never used nor will use any kind of scripts/exploits that can get you banned. I'll never flame or be negative even if someone is trolling or intentionally feeding, I'll never be reported.)

✔ VPN use (While playing on your account, I'll be using a VPN to assure 100% account safety and protection. You'll never be banned for getting boosted.)

✔ Offline mode (If you do not wish to apper online to your friends while I am boosting your account I can play as offline mode.)

✔ Currently I am able to boost at this servers: EU West, NA, EU NE, Turkish, Russian, LAN.

✔ Friendly support over skype, always up to answer questions.

My commitment to you:

✔ I am a player just like you, everything I do is personal. I'm not a company nor want to be. Which means I'll be the one boosting your account, I'll be the one talking to you on Skype, there are no other 3rd parties involved. When you want something you can ask it directly to me, the booster and it shall be provided to you in no time. Unlike many other "companies" where you have no direct contact to the booster.

✔ I'll never use any IPs, RPs, without your permission.

✔ I'll never change your runes, masteries without your permission.

✔ I'll never talk to anyone in your friends list without your permission.

✔ I'll communicate in every game in a positive way, always being nice and polite, making useful calls and providing key information to my teammates in order to lead us to victory.

✔ I'll never under any circumstances say that I am boosting or smurfing just to get a desired role.

✔ I am flexible. (If you want to play with your friends at a certain time, just let me know and I'll logout let you play with your friends and come back online when you are done.)

Prices:

Bronze
Division (V-I) = 7€
Bronze I - Silver V = 8.5€
Net win / DuoQ Game = 1.5€

Silver
Division (V-I) = 9€
Silver I - Gold V = 9€
Net win / DuoQ Game = 2€

Gold
Division (V-I) = 10€
Gold I - Plat V = 10€
Net win / DuoQ Game = 2.5€

Platinum
Division (V-III) = 10€
Division (III-I) = 15€
Plat I - Dia V = 15€
Net win / DuoQ Game = 3.5€

Diamond
Dia V-IV = 17.5€
Dia IV-III = 20€
Dia III-II = 25€
Dia II-I = 30€

Placements (8/10 guaranteed)
Based on last season rank
Bronze = 5€
Silver/Unranked = 10€
Gold = 15€
Platinum = 20€
Low Diamond = 25€

ADD me on skype.
Old 10/26/2016, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Added