Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Service [EUW&EUNE] BronzeV-PlatV SELLOUT!

Discussion on Boosting Service [EUW&EUNE] BronzeV-PlatV SELLOUT! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Boosting Service [EUW&EUNE] BronzeV-PlatV SELLOUT!

#closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Lol] BronzeV boosting
09/15/2016 - Freebies - 98 Replies
Offering a boost for all you bronzeV league heroes. Anyone intrested feel free to leave a PM.
Free boost from BronzeV-PlatV euW
09/06/2016 - Freebies - 26 Replies
Hello, im offering free boost from BronzeV to plat V , euW if u want the offer, just pm :D
Looking for low elo vouches, BronzeV to PlatV
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, All is in the title ! Pm me on skype : maxence.garcia1
New LoL EloBooster BronzeV-PlatV
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
About Me I´m an experienced Solo- and DuoQ Player. In Season 3 i was just able to reach Gold I, but in Season 4 i actually reached Diamond II. I`m maining ADC, MID and JUNGLE ( LOWelo ) . I offering you a new, cheap and of course a trusted eloboostservice till Platinum V. I will give my best to make every customer happy. Ich bin ein erfahrener Solo- und DuoQ Spieler. Letzte Season habe ich leider nur Gold 1 erreicht. Mittlerweile spiele ich um den Einzug in Diamant I. Ich maine ADC,...
[Trading] Safe/Cheap Boosting Service BronzeV to GoldI
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
:handsdown: Hello, We are 2 boosters, both on Diamond division. We are boosting from Bronze V till Gold I. Our goal is to boost you as fast as possible with the highest winrate! Pricing list: Bronze V > Silver V - 20 euros