Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V Account EUNE sell

Discussion on Diamond V Account EUNE sell within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V Account EUNE sell

Hello, i would like to sell or trade my lol acc. for CS:GO skins
Informations:
Division - Diamond V
Server - EUNE
120 champions owned
25 skins owned (2 legendary)
never got banned
4 runes pages
unlocked special ward (after team games, 45points)
offer in PSC or CS:GO skins

Tags
lol account diamond sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell account Diamond 2 EUNE
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My diamond 2 account on sell Here some screens imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer Price is 90 euros accept paypal If you have any questions write to me.
Diamond II Account EUNE for Sell.
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I want to sell one of my accounts in League. Currently it's in Diamond II 50+ LP. The account has 2 Runes Pages (Basic AD and AP) and 45 champions - for every lane. I want to sell it, because I've got no time to play League anymore on more than 1 account. It'll be easy deal, you pay then I give you login and password. I care about a quick sale. The price of this account: 35 €. The best way to pay for me are PaySafeCards. Priv me for more informations. :)
[Selling] Diamond III account for sell, EUNE
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Never banned, almost all champs, some skins, many rune pages. Contact Turbo.Elobooster if you're interested.
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III Account For Sell
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my Diamond III Solo q Account on EUNE. On the account there is 82 champions and 5 fulled rune page. The account has 21 skins also, there is the list : Legendary Skins : - Pulsefire Ezreal - Corporate Mundo - Brolaf - Gatekeeper Galio - Demonblade Tryndamere - Zombie Brand
[EUNE]Sell diamond account
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Since im no longer have time to play league, i decided to sell my account. The account has Gold s2(was 1749 unfortunately), 80champs(most 6300), 32skins(pulsefire,brolaf,pax sivir, k9 nasus+ legacy and limiteds) Actually the account is matched in Diamond league. 1050 Wins/800lose normal game. 450wins/400 lose Season2 350wins/300 lose Season3 5 Rune pages with most needed runes. Accepting offers-> paypal/psc