Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] 2 Unranked Accounts EUW no botted

Discussion on [WTB] 2 Unranked Accounts EUW no botted within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] 2 Unranked Accounts EUW no botted

Hi, im looking for 2 accounts unranked ( NEVER Rank) level 30 on EUW Server with nice IP.
NO BOTTED !!!

I don't care about skins, just champ and ip.

Waiting offers.
Old 10/18/2016, 23:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by NidaIDGAF View Post
Hi, im looking for 2 accounts unranked ( NEVER Rank) level 30 on EUW Server with nice IP.
NO BOTTED !!!

I don't care about skins, just champ and ip.

Waiting offers.
Check my Accoutn Store

Add me in Skype : roland.havana

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] 2 Accounts lvl 30 Unranked [NOT BOTTED]
09/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
First account. 14 champions : Akali, Ashe, Brand, Mundo, Kayle, Lux, Yi, Nidalee, Renekton, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, TF, Udyr. 4 Skins : Jack of Hearts TF, Judgment Kayle, Riot Girl Tristana, Spirit Guard Udyr. Price : 15€ PP Family and Friends ONLY ! Second account.
[Selling] Unranked • Non-botted accounts - 5€
12/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Terms of Service : 1. We are accepting only Paypal. 2. Payments should be sent as gift(family/friends) from countries where this is possible. 3. You'll go first. (Im fine with using RAT System) 4. If the account you've purchased gets recovered (which has not ever happened yet) you're going to get a full payment reversal(refund), however if the account that we've sold you ends up getting a ban - that's on you , since the accounts we sell are legitimate and have not had any issues...
Unranked, botted accounts?
10/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
What happened to all the unranked botted accounts? Seems like EVERYONE is out of stock
Do they still ban botted unranked accounts?
07/13/2015 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
^title I want to buy some acc with 50k ip but i heard some ppl got banned for it.
[Buying] Looking for many unranked accounts - Not Botted
06/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello i am looking to buy many unranked accounts for the best/cheapest price there is. I am not looking to buy botted accounts that will get banned. The IP does not matter to me. Please leave offers below or add me to Skype