Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting up to plat (EUNE)

Discussion on Boosting up to plat (EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting up to plat (EUNE)

Boosting up to platinum 5 in EUNE servers. Prices are negiotable, pretty cheap. If interested add on skype darknessss40.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF acc from plat 4 to plat 1 for boosting on eune cheap
09/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need an acc on eune from plat 4 to plat 1 to boost cheaply, 10-15 euros per division, need it asap.
[Selling] Boosting up to Plat V EUW/EUNE
06/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello epvp community. I am a diamond elo player on EUNE. the prices: Bronze per division: 4€ Silver per division: 6€ Gold per division: 8€ If you want to contact my services post here/add me on skype (id: Ghezaboost)
Anyone boosting in plat ish elo on EUNE?
09/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
if any other booster is playing on eune and want to duoq conctact me on skype: lionkingowned i have a long boost to do :bandit:
EUW/EUNE Boosting up to Plat 5
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I am a high Diamond 1 LoL player, I have played in several online tournaments and ended 1st place 2 times, this is my first time posting here also my first time offering my service to players to reach their goal, so that's basicly the reason why im offering my service till Plat 5 since im not really experienced with boost just yet. My price schedule: Placement Matches: 2€ each Bronze : Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 5€ Bronze III -> Bronze II = 5€ Bronze...
Looking for duo Q boosting on eune plat 5
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for someone to duo q with in eune the account im boosting is gold 3 with high mmr so around plat 5 msg me on skype when interested: boohonnuts Edit: THIS IS JUST TO HELP EACH OTHER I WONT PAY YOU LOL