Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArroganT's Netwin Service

Discussion on ArroganT's Netwin Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 323
ArroganT's Netwin Service

Heya I'm trying to earn some money in my freetime so im offering netwins

90% chance on win if I lose a game u get 1 win for free.

Prices:

Bronze-Gold: 1.5€
Platinum: 3€
Diamond: 6€ (Up to D4)

payment: paypal

requirements: Junglers on ur Account.

Contact

Servers: EUW/EUNE/RUS/TR

can do 1 vouche game if u have 50+ tbms. wont do more vouche games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wind´s Premium Netwin Service
08/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Wind´s Premium Netwin Service Today we gonna release our new addition to our Boosting Service, our Premium Netwin Service. We provide every Customer our own devolped bann protection with a 100% refund guarantee for every unhappy customer. There are only long experienced high master/challenger Boosters in our service that do every order with theyre full energy. Prices /win Bronze -> 1,5€
[Selling] Netwin Service | 0,25€ ✔ SoloQ 0,50€ Dynamic Queue ✔ | EU Region + More Servers!
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Folks. Im offering my Netwin Service now. You will get a Guaranteed Win for the amount of price that is listed in the Title. Im offering these Netwin Services for following Division's. Bronze 5 > Platinum 5 = 0,25€ Per Solo Queue Game. Platinum 4 > Diamond 5 = 1,00€ Per Solo Queue Game. Diamond 4 > Diamond 1 = 2,50€ Per Solo Queue Game.
[Selling] ★// Netwin Service by irisftw - 0,05€ per game // fast and Online Every Day!.
02/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi people, Its me Irisftw_ Im playing league since mostly Season 2 nonstop and the highest elo i reached from now was Diamond 4 Last Season. I Actually wanted to start a Eloboost Service but since im new, im thinking about to start a Netwin Service to get more trusted and you guys can know me better!. The Price's are following. 1x Netwin = 0,05€
[Selling] DeathXTaker's Cheapest Netwin Service! 0.10€/game - Trusted & Reliable
01/15/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Ws2Cf.jpg Payment methods: CS:GO Skins - Paypal - e*Gold For each LOSS, you will be granted with a compensating WIN. ONLY 1 GAME PER USER EACH 3 DAYS! Be careful who do you add! Here's how you can find a "REAL ME". http://i.epvpimg.com/GlPud.png
aRROGANT.#'s WoW-Service! Günstig - aber gut!
03/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/vNPxttG.png