Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for short money

Discussion on Boosting for short money within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for short money

Hi guys,

I'm a Dia5 player who wants to help u to get out from bronze, silver gold and plat. I'm playing since season 2 when they were not so many people and from there on i m a soloq player.

Because i`m not a boosted challenger or master my prices will be kinda small

Bronze5 - silver5 = 24$ (6$ each div)
silver5 - gold5 = 28$ (6$ each div + 4$)
gold5 - platinum5 = 45$ (8$ each div + 5$)

These are my offers and i stopped at p5 because i don t want to promiss u smth and can t solve the task.

Here`s my skype: etenity_disconnect
Old 08/16/2016, 12:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
add me on Skype
Old 08/17/2016, 10:25   #3

upup
Old 08/18/2016, 18:33   #4

I m free 2night
Old 08/26/2016, 08:06   #5

Up guys, i got some free time now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO Boosting Service Short time
05/04/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I boost now for the next 3-4 weeks. That means i can boost from Silver to LEM. Everyrank that means like GN1 to GN2 = 5€ and that everytime for everyelo 5€ per rank so silver 1 to silver 2 5€. Why i do that i need money at the time to buy me a new phone need some money would do it later as a half time job or how you can call it. if you want to try it contact me on skype: nico.przybilla50 i accept only PayPal. If you cant pay per PayPal im sorry but with PSC i cant buy a new phone...
CS:GO Boosting | Fast & Safe | Short Queue | Legit | Solo & Duo
12/10/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 16 Replies
http://www11.pic-upload.de/20.11.14/759ef5x5pg24.j pg http://www11.pic-upload.de/18.11.14/kqgdtxsbu5fn. jpg Vouches: http://www11.pic-upload.de/19.11.14/qyvepmjfs7x.p ng
LoL Boosting Thread-Design (Template) [S] Boosting/E*Gold/Money
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there Boosters, i'd like to present you a decent Thread Template for (maybe) your "Boosting Service". It is an eyecatching Template and i'll modifiy it personally for your Boosting Service. You'd just have to send me the different texts and Proofs, so i can put them into the thread-design. You'd also have to give me your Prices for everything so i can insert them properly. I'd also modify and edit it for you so you can use it perfectly for you appearance here on elitepvpers...
PvE Boosting 13/13 Heroic or single Bosses in one single eve! Short term dates!
06/22/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Deutsch / German Hi Leute, hiermit bieten wir das professionelle PvE-Boosting unserer Gilde an. Im Gegensatz zu den vielen "bekannten" PvE-Gilden welche ihre Boosting-Packete zu extrem hohen Preisen verkaufen bieten wir euch starke, effiziente und schnelle Leistungen für wenig Geld an! Bei uns seid ihr nicht verpflichtet alle Bosse zu kaufen sondern könnt auch euer ganz persönliches Packet an Encountern buchen und entscheiden ob ihr das Ganze mit oder ohne Loot kaufen möchtet. Holt...