Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA/EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 Boosting

Discussion on NA/EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA/EUW/EUNE Diamond 1 Boosting

Hey there, I am currently a D1 (ex-masters) player on NA partnered with a D2 player in EUW who can boost you to any elo below masters in NA or diamond in EU. We can both do standard or duoq boosting depending on your budget and security needs, and will boost quickly and immediately. Just let us know your what you need, and we'll get it done. Add us on Skype at tararaislol!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE/EUW] >NEW< Very cheap and fast boosting service | Bronze-Diamond by Diamond I
01/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I can't post images yet, so you can check out this link for information about our service. http://i.imgur.com/5MEVyjg.jpg Prices: Bronze V - Bronze IV = €3 Bronze IV - Bronze III = €3 Bronze III - Bronze II = €4
DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :)
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys , im an EUNE diamond player im boosting from bronze to platinum. Bronz - 11 € per devision.Silver -20 € per devision.Gold -30 € per devision and platinum - 40 € . Or 5 € per game. The first 2 games are free :) . Welcome !Skype - martin_thedevil Bump