Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, Lv. 30, 22k+ IP, Unranked, NOT VERIFIED

Discussion on EUW, Lv. 30, 22k+ IP, Unranked, NOT VERIFIED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,267
EUW, Lv. 30, 22k+ IP, Unranked, NOT VERIFIED

See topic. Only accepting PayPal / e*gold.

PayPal: 8,95 EUR
e*Gold: 1575
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for an EUW Acc Unranked and not Verified
02/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well, im just looking for an account lvl 30 unranked and no verified, idc about ip/rp/skins/champs. My offer is a CS:GO game (gift) on steam for that account. Any offers? I would prefer to negotiate with someone with some reputation.
[Selling] Level 30 verified 5$ each (Unranked - Platinum)
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm selling verified accounts. They go for 5$ each (all of them, even the plat) http://i.epvpimg.com/Li4td.png Here's the account list, you'll get a random one for 5$ They are verified, and no refunds will be given After you have bought one of the accounts, I do not take any responsibility of what happens to it, the risk of recovery is low though. Click here to buy one
[Buying] Unranked or b5 account (not verified) ON EUNE
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Buy unranked account or b5-b3. on eune Cheap ofc. Add me on skype or pn me
EUW Verified unranked account
02/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, im selling an account that is verified , which means you wont be able to change the password nor the email, but this account is inactive since december 2014, so it is basically secured. Buy it on your own risk. It has 90 champions with a ton of skins : pulsefire ezreal, arcade hecarim, popstar ahri, fianl boss veigar, project yasuo etc.. rly rly a lot of skins ! I sell it for 20 euros paypal, you can negotiate the price on skype with me if it is a reasonable price :) ...
[Selling] SELL ACCOUNTS UNRANKED OR RANKED 3 eur verified
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SELL ACCOUNTS UNRANKED OR RANKED 3 eur verified Skype: nicolr21