Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account ALL champ 227 skin Twisted Fates PAX !!!

Discussion on Account ALL champ 227 skin Twisted Fates PAX !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account ALL champ 227 skin Twisted Fates PAX !!!

Bonjour je vend mon compte League of legend car je n'est plus le temps de jouer et trop de responsabilité,

ce compte comprend tout les champions sans hésiter, 20 pages de runes ainsi que TOUTES les runes, ce qui a pour effet d'avoir cumuler 117959 PI ce qui laisse le temps de voir venir Énormément de nouveau champions ou icone ou encore de changer présque 10 fois de nom d'invocateur.

Au niveau des Skins je possède 227 skins dont quelques uns ultime et d'autre rare comme: Udyr Gardiens de esprits ou encore Ezreal Pulsefire en passant par Brolaf ou encore Le nocturne eternum MAIS ma plus belle piece Reste encore Twisted fates PAX skin Rare Ce skin du Maître des Cartes est sans conteste l'un des skins les plus rares du jeu. Distribué lors de la PAX 2009 juste après le lancement de League of Legends, il est très difficile à obtenir de nos jours. Il a même été vendu plus de 1000 dollars sur Ebay.

Ce compte est UNRANCKED (aucun match de placement n'as étais fait) et sur le serveur OCEANIE (le niveau de jeu y est très élever et j'avais pas la connexion pour jouer sur serveur chinois ) mais pour SEULEMENT 15 euro en carte pré-payer RIOT vous pourrez le migrer ou bon vous semble je compte soustraire cette somme au prix de l'achat final de ce compte.

Pour plus de renseignements veuillez me contacter, je ne discuterais qu'avec des personne sérieuse et qui ont belle est bien conscience de la réel valeur de ce compte, plusieurs capture peuvent vous être envoyer et je peut même mettre en place un partage d’écran via Skype pour vous prouver que c'est bien mon compte.

Merci.

Voici quelques screen du compte:

Old 07/16/2016, 18:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
english?
Old 07/16/2016, 18:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello I sell my account League of Legend car I do not have time to play and too much responsibility , CE Account INCLUDES All champions , 20 rune pages WELL What All Runes , The Who pay effect of Having accumulated 117959 PI , the Who leaves time to see coming Lots of new champions ou icon or Encore changer Almost 10 liver name summoner. At the Skins , I Has Some Of which 227 skins - Other UN and ultimate As rare: Udyr Guardians of spirits or Encore Ezreal Pulsefire through Brolaf or Encore of Nocturne entrum BUT my best piece still remains Twisted Fates PAX uncommon skin This skin Master cards without Conteste is the UN of the most rare game skins. Distributed LORs PAX 2009 just after the launch of League of Legends , it is very difficult to get to Our Days . Sami Was it sold more than $ 1000 on Ebay.

This account is UNRANCKED ( no placement match has been made) and on the server OCEANIA ( the level of play is very rear and I had no connection to play on the Chinese server) but for ONLY 15 euros RIOT prepay card you can migrate anywhere you I seem account subtract that amount to the price of the final purchase of the account.
For more information please contact me , I would argue that with serious people aware of the real value of this account, several shots can be sent and I can even put up a screen sharing Skype to prove to you that this is my account.
Thank you.

Sorry my english it's not good