Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED BETATESTERS

Discussion on NEED BETATESTERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NEED BETATESTERS

Hello,

I am Jamiroquai112, from the Aspire coding team.
We are developing a new scripting system for League of Legends. Currently, our client is in the beta phase. It includes an evade script, an autocarry script and some champ specific scripts for now.

We are looking for betatesters on every server to betatest our client, and give us useable feedback.

Serious testers will all be awarded with 10 euro (PayPal).

Send me a private message if interested.

Have a good day,
Jamiroquai.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request betatesters for Shaiya Nemesis
03/09/2011 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 35 Replies
Hello, We are looking for testers to test a closed beta of Shaiya Nemesis. Anyone who wants to participate contact: Skype : shaiya.nemesis Msn: [email protected] E-mail: [email protected] (For tickets and/or queries) There WILL be a server wipe after we are done beta testing, but people who helped us in the closed beta get 5.000 AP extra when we get open for business.
Betatesters wanted for new bot/proxy
02/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 69 Replies
Hello everyone! I am looking for beta testers again for my new upcoming proxy. I need around 20-30 people. You will be selected by me and only by me. If you are not selected after some time i will have a reason for it. My proxy will be something closely related to jproxy/5bot/cidproxy/SV, and it already includes almost all the features that were present within all those bots. If you're interested in testing, please post within this thread, and I will send you a PM with more...
[BETA] AIBuddy - BetaTesters needed !
02/04/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
Nvm.