Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Pax Jax Account EUW/EUNE and Smurfs accounts

Discussion on WTB Pax Jax Account EUW/EUNE and Smurfs accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
WTB Pax Jax Account EUW/EUNE and Smurfs accounts

Hi,

Im looking for account with Pax Jax. I would pay max. 50€ PSC.

Im also looking for a smurf account, unranked/silver/bronze, should not be botted and it should have ap and ad runes or IP to buy it + unverified.

write me pm or add me on skype: david07221

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] •[EUW/NA/EUNE]•27 smurfs accounts unverified 5-6 lvl with RIOT KAYLE SKIN ,27accs=33$
04/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
skype bdtwdy innactive ~2years 10accs on NA 8 on EUW 9 on EUNE all of them for 33$ :D you can sell it in your shop for like 8-15 $ - 1account https://pp.vk.me/c626425/v626425203/4ab0/6BTdmQbG 7xY.jpg
[Selling] EUNE Smurfs Accounts!
11/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE Account: T 18 Price: 5€ 24 Champions 2 Skin 15.000 IP Unranked Unverified
[Selling] WTS #*#Level 30 Unranked Accounts #*#Best Smurfs Euw Eune Na
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Accounts Available For NA - In stock - 6 North America(NA) 30 - 35$ 100,000+ IP Register your own Email! Unranked 300+ RP Accounts available for EUW- in stock - 5 - 25 euro
[Selling] 5 very good EUNE accounts (smurfs)
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
5 accounts for sale on Europe Nordic & East : Thesee accounts have 3 rune pages (except the if told otherwise), medieval twitch, grey warwick, and most/all of the useful runes for the role they were used for. The 5 accounts have a French summoner name, if that matters. Some of them have RP, some of them don't. All of them have a very high MMR on solo queue, with high win rates and a low amount of games. Mid lane account: all the midlaners, all the champion bundles, 4 runes pages....
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Two LoL Accounts Smurfs ( 55/53 Champs ) - Cheap 30 $ Each
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
First Account Server : EUW Champions : 53 Champions Skins : 10 Skins Runes : 3 Rune Pages ( ADC, AP, Supp ) League : Silver 4 Premium Name : 4 Letters ( qq**) Second Accout