Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Boosters for D3+ Boosts

Discussion on Hiring Boosters for D3+ Boosts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello everyone! We are currently looking for new boosters to fulfill our roster.

Please read carefully our requirements:

- D1+ Boosters.
- You HAVE to provide a valid proof of your elo with a screen/any other method you have which is legit and acceptable from us (no need to show IGN).
- Fully dedicated to the job we provide without taking any other as long as you have ours.
- Willing to play a test game if we ask for it.
- Accepting payments AFTER jobs for the first few orders to gain some trust.

If you are interested, please add me on Skype answering all the points I provided and presenting yourself with your ePvP profile!

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Old 06/30/2016, 22:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 389/0/0
Why would anyone wanna work for you 0/0/0
What would they gain from providing their capabilities to someone like you?
Before you ask for valid proof you should make sure you can proof yourself.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/30/2016, 22:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3c3p View Post
Why would anyone wanna work for you 0/0/0
What would they gain from providing their capabilities to someone like you?
Before you ask for valid proof you should make sure you can proof yourself.
Thats the point

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! We are currently looking for new boosters to fulfill our roster. Please read carefully our requirements: - D1+ Boosters. - You HAVE to provide a valid proof of your elo with a screen/any other method you have which is legit and acceptable from us (no need to show IGN). - Fully dedicated to the job we provide without taking any other as long as you have ours. - Willing to play a test game if we ask for it. - Accepting payments AFTER jobs for the first few orders to gain...
06/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! We are currently looking for new boosters to fulfill our roster. Please read carefully our requirements: - D1+ Boosters. - You HAVE to provide a valid proof of your elo with a screen/any other method you have which is legit and acceptable from us (no need to show IGN). - Fully dedicated to the job we provide without taking any other as long as you have ours. - Willing to play a test game if we ask for it. - Accepting payments AFTER jobs for the first few orders to gain...
05/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need more boosters who can boost at Diamond 1 and Master Tier on EUW server. - I will ask for proof for your current Rank on EUW. - You are not allowed to flame in customers account and get chat restrictions/bans. - I will be holding tryouts. - You take 90% of the order's price after the job is done. If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype: boostbronzetodiamond
Hiring Boosters for D1+ Boosts
05/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I need more boosters who can boost at Diamond 1 and Master Tier on EUW server. *I will ask for proof for your current Rank on EUW. *You are not allowed to flame in customers account and get chat restrictions/bans. *I will be holding tryouts. *You take 90% of the order's price after the job is done. If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype.