Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] XFX Radeon R9 390 Graphics cards

Discussion on [Selling] XFX Radeon R9 390 Graphics cards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Post [Selling] XFX Radeon R9 390 Graphics cards

Selling a total of 6 of these USED for 2-3 months - original box + over 1 year manufacture warranty.

8GB 512-Bit GDDR5
Core Clock 1015 MHz
2 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
2560 Stream Processors
PCI Express 3.0

Contact me or Skype.

USA ONLY!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Slightly Used Graphics Cards
05/12/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
USA only please. PM me your offers. PayPal + Bitcoin accepted. These were used for around 2 months and have 2-3 years of warranty left! Original box and everything included. (PowerColor) Radeon R9 390 8GB PowerColor PCS+ Radeon R9 390 DirectX 12 AXR9 390 8GBD5-PPDHE 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card - Newegg.com 3 of these available.
[Selling] Selling/Biete Googleplay Cards 50$ USD Cards Suche EG/PP
03/10/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Selling/Biete Googleplay cards amounts are 50$ USD , cards can be used in any country as long as you can change your address and country to United States or whatever method you are using to activate the cards .. Offer in EG/PP
Watchdogs: AAA titles bundled with NVIDIA graphics cards!
05/01/2014 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/kW4th.jpg Watchdogs: AAA titles bundled with NVIDIA graphics cards! NVIDIA sets for all potential customers who philosophize about buying a new graphics card, near an interesting offer: In cooperation with Ubisoft is now the highly anticipated open-world action-adventure "Watch Dogs", which soon on May 27th in the hit stores , the acquisition of select GeForce models for free. An enclosed software key provides here the legitimate activation. The desktop GPUs have been...
Low Fps with Radeon Series cards
10/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i have been here for a while, i know all about the search button i spent FIVE days searching here, bbs.conqueronline.com,google.com,ask.com, ANY GAMING FORUM, nothing has it, so my last resort is to make a new topic 1. I get low fps with Radeon 9250 in game, it gets worse when there are more people 2. Drivers dont help 3. I am aware that tesuo and Darnell said that Radeon cards may have fps problems.