Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

diamond and platin accs

Discussion on diamond and platin accs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
diamond and platin accs

Hello,
i have to sell 2x dia 5 accounts and 1x plat 3 acc

1st: dia 5
every champion, more than 300 skins and nearly every rare skin

2nd: plat 3 (dia 5-4 mmr)
nearly every champion, more than 150 skins, the most of them are legacy, like triumphant ryze, human ryze, riot singed, victorious skins, championship skins

3rd: dia 5
nearly every champion and a lot of skins

for more info pls pn me, i will answer as fast as i can
pn me with offer pls

Tags
account, diamond, league of legends, rare, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 50EURO EUNE 92 CHAMPS 68 SKINS (600k elophant points) S4 Platin S3 Diamond S2 Platin
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell acc with 92 champs and 68 skins (some really rare) In season 2 it was Platinum Season 3 Diamond S4 Platin 2 actually in placements 1-1. Here is list of skins : Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[Selling] EUNE 92 CHAMPS 68 SKINS (600k elophant points RARE) S4 Platin S3 Diamond S2 Platin
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell acc with 92 champs and 68 skins (some really rare) In season 2 it was Platinum Season 3 Diamond S4 Platin 2 actually in placements 1-1. Here is list of skins : Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[Selling] Diamond / Platin Accs EUw
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
First Acc Rating Season1 : Solo Queue: GOLD Rating Season2: 3v3: Diamand Solo Queue: Platin