Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A helping hand

Discussion on A helping hand within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A helping hand

I'm doing a duoq boost on Na and is in need for an account around mid level gold. I will not take any payment and you will receive free wins for this.

-TopBoost
Old 06/21/2016, 18:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys,

TopBooster is duo Q boosting with me to get my account to platinum 5. He's been very trustworthy throughout the process and as a side note I'd recommend his services many times over (he's more active on Sythe). The only minor issue is that he currently does not have a gold elo account which is understandable, and is also why he is asking epvp for assistance.

You will help three people if you help TopBooster (yourself, me and him)!
Old 06/21/2016, 19:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ i have a G5 account that you can use it has 100 champs and 5 runepages.
Old 06/21/2016, 19:47   #4

Sent you a pm @ please go ahead and read it

Still looking for an NA account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Draft games, Helping hand!
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, if you got your ranked games banned I will be the one helping you to win these draft games! Contact me here and offer me a price. And the price will depends on how many games you have left to win. Contact me here and offer me a price!
A Helping Hand
11/30/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Free Help Hey guys, some of you may know me others may not. I've been around for quite a while, but have only been on Elite PvPers for a short time. I am currently in the process with a few close friends of developing our own server. We have a test server that we're all learning a few things, and perfecting old talents on. We are set to release in 2012 but until then I have found my self rather bored with whats left of my free time. I'm fairly experienced with Shaiya, both the...
need a helping hand..^^
04/29/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
party skill for FS priest doesnt work especially target directed buffs and heal.. help pls or post a config that i can follow..thanks in advance..:)
Lend A Helping Hand
07/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok Im playin SunSro and the nuker i was making is totally screwed for 100 cap....so i was wondering if anyone is powerfarming a new if i could maybe join them with my new char. P.S. Sorry f this is in the wrong section...if it is you can either move it or close it. PM me if you wanna help out.
[TOOL] A helping skill hand
04/01/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hi i just found this tool and i find it pretty usefull...many tell me its a bot but its not its a windows program that any IT studying student can make... its all for saving your fingers to press those keys all the damn time every kill every second.... at high lvl that is kind of annoying so i found this one that i like to share with me! just press monster and the program press the keys for you! RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting hope i helped someone! PS : scan for the lazy one that...