Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW/EUNE] SoloQBoosting B5 to D3 - Fast and reliable!

Discussion on [EUW/EUNE] SoloQBoosting B5 to D3 - Fast and reliable! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW/EUNE] SoloQBoosting B5 to D3 - Fast and reliable!

Introduction
I am a 22 year old diamond 1 league of legends player. I have played since season 1 and I can perform in all roles and with every champion in the game, I have a total of over 20.000 ranked games in League.
I used to boost back in season 3, but I had to stop due to my studies, and I am now starting up again!
The length and division of the purchased boost will determine the time necessary for the boost, but most of my boosts are completed in 1-2 days.

My Divisions
Season 1 - Gold
Season 2 - Plat
Season 3 - Diamond 1 (99 LP peak)
Season 4 - Diamond 1
Season 5 - Diamond 1
Season 6 - CR : D3 (recently started again, omw back up to d1)

Contact
You can add me on skype (ID : SoloQBoosting - Name : SoloQBoosting HQ - Country : Denmark), here we can have contact while the boosting is happening or we can discuss prices etc.

Or you can just write in the thread and I can add you, if you have trouble finding me.

Prices
  • Bronze V-IV =5€
  • Bronze IV-III =5€
  • Bronze III-II =6€
  • Bronze II-I =6€
  • Bronze I 0-100 LP + Series =7€
  • Bronze V - Silver V =20€
  • Bronze Win =2€
  • Silver V-IV =7€
  • Silver IV-III =7€
  • Silver III-II =8€
  • Silver II-I =8€
  • Silver I 0-100 LP + Series =9€
  • Silver V - Gold V =30€
  • Silver Win =3€
  • Gold V-IV =13€
  • Gold IV-III =13€
  • Gold III-II =14€
  • Gold II-I =14€
  • Gold I 0-100LP + Series =18€
  • Gold V - Platinum V =60€
  • Gold Win =4€
  • Platinum V-IV =20€
  • Platinum IV-III =20€
  • Platinum III-II =25€
  • Platinum II-I =25€
  • Platinum I 0-100 LP + Series =35€
  • Platinum V - Diamond V =100€
  • Platinum Win =5€
  • Diamond V-IV =50€/8€win
  • Diamond IV-III =55€/9€win

Payment
Payment will be provided before the service. I will give you my paypal information after we have agreed on the boosting conditions and terms.

Security
While playing on your account I will appear as offline, so your friends will not be able to see me playing on your account. I value the customers safety above all else.

Open for orders or 3 free wins vouches

Tags
boost, boosting, eu, euw, leagueoflegends boosting