Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA free diamond elo boost (srs) (small risk) (not a scam)

Discussion on NA free diamond elo boost (srs) (small risk) (not a scam) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA free diamond elo boost (srs) (small risk) (not a scam)

this is not a scam because i explain how there is small risk

there is no risk for me stealing your account

there is risk that i can hack/script on your account. i promise i wont but theres no way for you to know for sure

so your taking a 13 dollar leap of faith. it is NOT a scam/risk because i am telling you RIGHT NOW that this is a 100% leap of faith for you.

it is not a scam because im telling you "right away" this is a 13 dollar leap of faith.

this is a 13 dollar risk you are taking on the "leap of faith" that i may be real. because i am admitting all of the "risk" of my "deal" to you it means it is not a scam, you know exactly what your signing up for. this is not a scam because if i turn out to hack on your account and it gets banned, then you knew the risk you were taking because i told you the full risk before you made the deal.

im master player. wanna find out how easily and quickly i can boost to diamond. depending on my speed i may buy fresh accounts and level them to diamond and sell them, which can easily sell for 200 dollars

so i wanna find someone out there who wants to accept my free diamond elo boost. should take me 3-4 days. im doing this as a test to see how fast i am

i could buy my own new fresh account for 13 but im broke right now and mom wont give me money so.

1) theres no risk to me stealing your account

2) there is risk that i may hack or script on your account (i promise i wont. but theres no way for you to know that for sure)

3) because of that risk. i suggest you buy a fresh new unranked account for 13 dollars from ************** . com . go there, make a free account, easily buy a fresh new unranked account for 13 dollars

4) after you buy your fresh new account. change and verify its email to a new email you create to take complete ownership of the account. then give me account info and i will boost it to diamond

5) you can check its winrate at lolking and if you ever dont like my performance you can take your account back (just change the password)

6) i cant steal your account. you have the email

7) after i boost your account to diamond. enjoy your fresh new diamond 5 account. you can play it for fun or sell it for 200 bucks on player auction. after i do this test i will know if i want to buy my own accounts and do it to sell

8) since im doing this for free i wont try to "prove" who i am and tell you my main account. that puts me at risk since you could call riot and tell them im boosting. there is no risk to your main account if you do this with a fresh account that you buy. so its up 2 u if you wanna take the leap of faith to believe im real or not. i cant steal your account.

so your spending 13 dollars on a leap of faith that i may be real and turn it into a diamond account for you. its a leap of faith because i may hack or script on your new account and get it banned. i promise i wont but theres on way for you to know for sure

after you see me winning games on your account on lolking. you will gain "proof" that i am "winning". however you still have no proof that i am gaining those wins without hacking/scripting (which is bannable). i promise im not, but you still have no way to know for sure, so that is the "risk" in this whole deal.
Old 06/19/2016, 00:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i stopped reading this thing after the 3rd line with repetitive things and worst grammar ever seen. i dont even have to say i'm not going to spend 13 bucks for a person to play. go buy ur own account
Old 06/19/2016, 00:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by argh5 View Post
i stopped reading this thing after the 3rd line with repetitive things and worst grammar ever seen. i dont even have to say i'm not going to spend 13 bucks for a person to play. go buy ur own account
some people out there with cash money who make say 20 dollars an hour dont minding throwing 13 bucks out the window on the "chance" of gaining a diamond 5 account for 13 dollars

that diamond 5 account can be fun to play on for fun, or you can even sell it for 200 dollars easily.

think of it like las vagas. many people go to las vegas and throw out their money on way worse risks

pretty much. your not interested in the deal. but some playa's out there may be

so mods. please do not delete this thread. this is not a scam

i feel like a very nice person and i would like to give anyone out there who is willing to take this risk a free elo boost to diamond

my boost is free

buying the fresh account for me to boost is not free. but i highly suggest you dont take this risk on your main account. i highly suggest you buy a fresh unranked account for me to boost for you its only 13 dollars

if anyone out there likes to live dangerously and wants to take the leap of faith, i will be happy to give a awesome present and give you a free diamond 5 elo boost.
Old 06/19/2016, 00:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont trust those threads. he just created an account on epvp. highly % that this is a scam
Old 06/19/2016, 00:25   #5

this cannot be a scam

a scam is something that lies

what am i lying about?

im telling you there is risk

there is a chance i will hack/script on your account and get it banned

there is zero chance i can steal your account. anyone who knows league accounts knows how that work. i cant still your account. you have the email

you will gain "proof" of my wins on lolking. but you have no "proof" i am gaining those wins without hacking/scripting

so that is the risk. you have no proof i am gaining the wins without hacking / scripting. so i highly advise you do not take this risk on your main account

i am "offering" anyone out there a "free boost". which means i am offering nonstop wins to diamond 5 elo

that is what i am offering. this "free boost" is not a scam. you WILL gain wins. you will see those wins on lolking

i am 100% honest in saying you are taking the "risk" that i may hack/script on your account. and i cannot prove i am not hacking/ scripting

the wins are real. but you dont know if im hacking/scripting to gain those wins

because i am being completely honest about the risk. it means this is 100% NOT A SCAM by the definition of a scam

it is impossible for this to be a scam because i am being completely honest about all risks

think of it like las vegas. vegas is honest to you about the risks of gambling. so its not a scam

so if anyone out there enjoys gambling, and wants to risk 13 dollars on the "chance" you may gain a diamond 5 elo boost. then contact me

there is no risk to me stealing your account. there IS RISK that i may hack/script on your account

but if you make 20 dollars an hour, and if you enjoy gambling, then im pretty sure you dont care about either of those things. if you fit this description, then contact me

i am ONLY making this offer to someone who makes 20 or more dollars an hour and enjoys gambling. that is the ONLY type of perosn that i can see who would enjoy taking my deal that i am offering

because i am being completely honest about everything. mods please do not close this thread or ban my account. this is not a scam because i am being completely honest about EVERYTHING

there is not many places i can go on the internet where i am allowed to make a post offering my "free elo boost" service and actually have people read the deal i am offering

because of this. this is one of the only places that exist where i can make my offer and make my deal to people

i humbly ask the mods to not close this thread and/or ban me. if you do ban me, whatever, i didnt lose anything personally. this is a free account. but i hope you dont, since im just a bro trying to be nice and give someone a free elo boost

im trying to give someone a AWESOME PRESENT for FREE. im explaining all the risks. if someone WANTS to take that risk and take my deal, where is the harm in that? there is no harm
Old 06/19/2016, 00:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you sure can offer those things. but its seems a little bit fishy when you just created the account. you know what im saying?
Old 06/19/2016, 01:06   #7

its fishy yes. sure.

but its not a scam because im honest about all the risks. and if someone "wants" to take that risk, then thats his right as a free human

however the risk is not that much for someone who makes 20 dollars an hour. so im only making this deal to someone who HAS CASHFLOW and doesnt care about taking a small 13 dollar risk

sometimes gambling is "fun". some people "enjoy" gambling

its a small 13 dollar risk. for a possible reward of a fun diamond 5 account thats worth 200 dollars, can be sold for 200 dollars, or have some fun playing on it too

so yea i hope the mods dont ban me or close this thread. humans have the RIGHT to gamble. if someone out there WANTS to take the risk and spend 13 dollars at the chance of getting a 200 dollar diamong 5 account, that is his right as a free human

there is no risk that i can steal the account

but there is risk that the "wins" i am gaining may come from hacking/scripting

the wins i gain are real. but theres no way to know if im gaining it from hacking/scripting
Old 06/19/2016, 01:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 43
holy **** .. is this a new copy pasta?