Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 EUW, Pretty good account with 147 skins!

Discussion on Gold 3 EUW, Pretty good account with 147 skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 3 EUW, Pretty good account with 147 skins!

Hello there. I am selling an EUW Gold 3 account.

Champions: 110
Skins: 147
Runepages: 3
Runes: Almost all the needed ones
Icons: lots of them, who cares anyway

Offers in reply or PM on Skype. Thank you!

Tags
euw, gold account, lol account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SPAIN 1 ACCOUNT pretty good
12/29/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
levl 19 10 drones level 16 16 lf4 100k x4 add me on skype for more info :) skype= simon.larsen21
[Selling] EUW Gold IV Account / 100 Champs / 10 Rune Pages / pretty nice Skins incl. SG Udyr
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- As the title says, im selling my EUW Gold IV Account or trading for 2 Bronze-Accounts - Server : EU WEST 100 CHAMPIONS 10 RUNE PAGES / MANY RUNES SCREENSHOT 01 SCREENSHOT 02 ] GOLD IV 9LP, MMR NORMAL SCREENSHOT ]
[SELLING][GE2]Pretty Good Account[GE2][DO]
11/07/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 14 Replies
SOLD
[WTS] World of Shaiya Account. Pretty good:)
05/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Ok so I played this server like a week. Gave up and let my friend have the account. So she has played ever since. She got pissed and quit because something about changing the chronis lapis. Gave the account back and said I could have it if I wanted. So ehh why not sell. Fighter and Defender uber linked ect. Wedding ring fully linked lvl2acc lapis, and awesome lapis? Whatever that is. Legend loops Fully linked and a goddess Necklace full linked, all with awesome, the other ring is a lvl4 OI...
Selling two pretty good account!!!
09/02/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everybody today im selling two of my cool account i will accept only paysafecard sorry i had some trouble with paypal and all the other cards so only paysafecard Account 1 sold Account 2 20dollars Link:Z8Games Screenshot:ImageShack Album - 4 images gp:6689 Zp:668