Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING CS RIVEN UNRANKED INACTIVE SINCE 3 YEARS WITH RP/IP EUW | SEARCHING PSC/BTC

Discussion on SELLING CS RIVEN UNRANKED INACTIVE SINCE 3 YEARS WITH RP/IP EUW | SEARCHING PSC/BTC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING CS RIVEN UNRANKED INACTIVE SINCE 3 YEARS WITH RP/IP EUW | SEARCHING PSC/BTC

Hello im selling a CS Riven Unranked Account on EUW.

Its a inactive Account since 3 Years.

Information about the Acc:

Server: EUW
Level: 30
IP: 5000
RP: 1600
Skins: 20 ( , )
Runes: All important Tier 3 Runes
Email: Verified by me (With Original Email if you want)

IM ONLY GIVE FIRST TO TRUSTED USER OR TRADE WITH MM!

IM ACCEPT BTC/PSC!

ADD ME IN SKYPE:
shyro.fx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] *Selling*Victorious Morgana*Unranked Account*EUW*98 Champions*Inactive Account
05/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there iam selling my account since i am not longer playing the game,the account is inactive since 8 months. Server - EUW Division - Unranked Champions - 98 Skins - 4 ( Victorious Morgana) Account is Inactive for Year Contact me for more details,i am up to screenshare the account and go first to trusted users.You will recieve the registered email with the account,
[Selling] Selling unranked and inactive EUW 30 lvl smurf acc .
04/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello today I'am selling a lvl 30 unranked, inactive account since season 2 ! It has few champions, you can start playing ranked. Account is freshly verified to my mail(4 ip win boost), I had this acc since there was no need veryfing emails. Going first to trusted or middleman. http://i.imgur.com/oZ50C6l.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ oZ50C6l.jpg Skins: Frozen Ezreal Reaper Karthus Judgment Kayle! Maid nidalee
Searching for EUW&EUNE Accs to Buy --- Selling CS Riven Account
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
1ST : I'm Searching to buy EUW & EUNE Accounts Add my skype : lolservice.epvp ------------------------------------- Selling EUW CS Riven Account 100k ip 3k RP 16 Rune pages All champions 14 Skins Including also dragonblade riven Payment PayPal
SEARCHING UNRANKED ACCOUNT WITH RIVEN
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Im searching a Unranked Account with Riven. I can pay with Paypal.
[Selling] Selling Pax Jax & Championship Riven Im Searching only Paysafecard ** TRUSTED **
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey Im Selling here my Pax Jax and my Championship Riven Skincodes , both Codes are Already used one EU-NE , So you can use them on EU-W , NA , Oce etc Im only Accepting Paysafecards Add me Skype if you are Intrested , Scytox.