Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - 130 Skins - All Champions - CS Riven / Zombie Brand and More!

Discussion on EUW - 130 Skins - All Champions - CS Riven / Zombie Brand and More! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - 130 Skins - All Champions - CS Riven / Zombie Brand and More!

Greetings guys!

I've been trying to sell my League of Legends account recently. I don't really play this game anymore for quite some time, so I thought I could aswell grab some money selling it.
I'm the original owner of this account for around 5 years.
The account is unranked at this moment, because I haven't really played in a long time. I'm no expert at this, but it should have plat MMR since I was on that rank when I quit.

The account has never been banned, suspended or charged back.

Account highlights:

- All champions
- Around 130 skins (my Elophant hasn't been updated for 2 years)
- EUW
- Plat for 2 seasons before quitting
- Unobtainable skins and icons like Championship Riven, Championship Thresh, Zombie Brand, Halloween icons (Wraith i.e)
- Lots of legendary skins
- Over a 1 million Collection Score on Elophant
- 15 Rune Pages
- All the runes you might need to play

There's plenty of stuff on this account. Can't be really precise when I created it, but Nocturne wasn't even out yet when I started playing.

Price: 180€

Scammers don't bother, I will only trade with highly repped people.

Hit me up on my private message box or leave me a comment right here if you're interested!

Cheers

up
Old 06/01/2016, 13:10   #2

Up

Bump!
Old 09/29/2017, 21:20   #3

Still selling.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account - Championship Riven - Zombie Brand - 130 Skins
05/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I'm trying to sell my League of Legends account, as I don't play this game for quite some time and I don't feel interested in playing it again any time soon. So, I'm trying to make some bucks out of it The account has loads of skins, lots of legendaries, some rare icons from previous events (I have this account for about 4 years). It has been platinum twice 2 years ago, but I haven't played the game so much since then. It has all the champions released to date,...
Selling cs riven acc with almost all champs + 90+ skins (zombie brand cs riven etc.)
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EU-West 124 Champs, 128 Skins, CS RIVEN, Zombie-Brand
11/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I sell my League of Legends Account with 124 Champions and 128 Skins. There are 2 Ultimate Skins, 5 Legendary, CS Riven, Zombie-Brand, and more... Account Informations: -EU West -614 Wins -124 Champs + 128 Skins -7 Rune Pages with good runes -Silver Elo in last Season
[Selling] [NA]S3 Diamond V Account SOLO Q w/ 3.9k RP 82 SKINS Championship Riven Zombie Brand
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/nMonnOg.jpg Selling a high end season 2 (1650 elo) Gold and season 3 Diamond V account 5X LP (fifty something) with 3.9k RP and 10 Rune Pages, made in season 1. High MMR, skipped 2 divs in plat before getting to diamond. P5->P3 and P3->P1. Earned 25 LP and lost 10 last 2 ranked games in diamond during the end of season 3. I have decided to censor the name except for the first and last letter, so this will show that it is the same account. I am the original owner and I have...
[Selling] Gold V - All Champions - 80+ Skins - Zombie Brand
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings traders! I'm trying to sell my League of Legends account, hosted on EUW. The free transfer is still available so you'll be able to transfer it to the server you wish. What my account has: - Original Owner. - 2 and a half years without any ban/suspension issues. - All champions released so far - 80+ Skins. Lots of unobtainable skins and legendaries. Zombie Brand, Championship Riven, Halloween Skins, Christmas Skins.