Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap EUW Account - Diamond Border - Plat IV - 84 Champs - 29 Skins

Discussion on Cheap EUW Account - Diamond Border - Plat IV - 84 Champs - 29 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap EUW Account - Diamond Border - Plat IV - 84 Champs - 29 Skins

Hi, this account was my smurf, thats why it doesn't have all the champions, but most of them (including Taliyah). I sell my accounts because I don't have time to play anymore. I am the only owner of this account.
The email change and secret question will be provided of course.

Account information :

Server: EUW
Tier: Plat IV 75LP
84 champions
29 Skins owned (including victorious Sivir, Chroma Pack DragonSlayer Vayne, Aether Wing Kayle)
5 Rune Pages + All Runes basic runes (AD AP ARMOR MAGICRESIST CDR..)
1 ward skin (victorious 5v5)
Summoners icon:

IP: 4000

Price : 90€

Disclaimer:
1. All sales are final, no refunds are possible.
2. I am not responsible for your account after sale.
Old 05/21/2016, 16:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got an approximate price?
Old 05/21/2016, 16:22   #3

Yes, 90€.

push

push

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap LoL account, lots of skins / champs, LAN (Diamond border)
02/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Tablo, and I'm here to sell my league of legends account, as I no longer intend to play the game. I may not have a track record here but have a flawless feedback score on a site called Clraik, a primarily neopets market, I ran a gambling service and dealt with thousands of dollars daily. The skype name and paypal account I am using here is the same as the ones I used while conducting my gambling business, and I can prove my identity to anybody curious....
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond Account[Dia/Plat Border][82Icons][All Champs][100+Skins]
12/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
EDIT: 25 MINUTES LEFT FOR THE AUCTION (ENDS 06:00): http://www.ebay.de/itm/League-of-Legends-Dia-ALLE- Champions-108-Skins-PAX-TF-CS-RIVEN-/161510474754? pt=DE_PC_Videospiele&hash=item259ac64402 Hello elitepvpers, I want to stop playing League of Legends, currently I have no time and I got really bad in it the past few months. (With all the changes) I will make this thread as short and clear as possible. You will get my level 30 silver 1 SMURF for free with the account!
[Selling] (EUNE) Plat 1 Account [DIAMOND Border] , 103 Champs - 44 Skins (Pax Sivir)
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I want to sell my League of Legends account which is Currently Platinum 1 40 LP and Diamond in season 3. On the account there is currently: 149 Riot Points and 3883 Influence Points 103 Champions 44 Skins (including Brolaf, Pax Sivir, Nunu bot, Eternum Nocturne, Bewitching Nidalee and Pulsefire Ezreal) 6 Runes Pages - AD/AP Jungle, Tank, Support, Ad Lifesteal (basically for every role)
[Selling] Plat border account CHEAP ALL CHAMPS+ LOTS OF SKINS
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says, add me on skype for details/info, also selling higher MMR plat account with few champs+skins cheap. Add me on skype my ID is inf-cash SKYPE ID: inf-cash
[Selling] EUW Cheap account, All Champs, 116 Skins, Plat 1 border, 300k IP, 300 IP Boosts
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Quitting LoL due to other obligations so this is your one chance to get an exquisite account that will definitely secure your LoL career for the foreseeable future. Selling it cheaply, pm me for further info. Account info Server: EUW Level: 30 Division: Platinum I (S4), Platinum I (S3), Platinum loading screen border