Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

580SKIN NA -20RUne-16WARD-SILVER or WTT EUNE

Discussion on 580SKIN NA -20RUne-16WARD-SILVER or WTT EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
580SKIN NA -20RUne-16WARD-SILVER or WTT EUNE

ACCOUNT SERVER NA OR WTT 4 EUNE
16 WARD
20RUNES PAGES
SILVER III RANK
GOLD BORDER
14K IP FOR CHANGE NAME
580SKINS

I NEVER USED ELITEPVPERS BEFORE JUST EBAY I JUST CREATE ACC TO SELL This RARE acc

Zombie Nunu/CS KALISTA SHYVANA THRESH SSW HOLIDAY MANY RARE SKINS

(ORIGINAL EMAIL ) WITH WELCOME MSG -
IM OWNER OF Csgowow.com WEBSITE
I ALSO CAN ACCEPT (VERIFITED MM FROM ELITEPVPERS ) WTS FAST OFFERS
OR WTT FOR EUNE .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] eune account 82skins 20rune pages
05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have for sale LoL account with reg e-mail. Some informations about it 118/119 Champions 82 Skins (Skin list: m0rdk4's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats) 20 rune pages (list of runes you can find on screenshots under the topic ) 95RP and 4828 IP Additional information: I want to sell this account for a legit price. You can always make an offer in private message or contact me with any question related to the topic. After the auction, i will send login+password for the...
[Selling] [EUW LV30 Silver 1 HIGH MMR (S2 Gold ) 120+ skins/20rune pages+ all champions]
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING MY EUW ACCOUNT LVL 30 I'm moving over to a more relaxed game named RuneScape, as I'm in Uni now. I don't have time for such a competitive game like League, so that's why I'm selling my account. The account comes with: -All of the information to recover the account ( Place of creation, payment proof etc ) -The original e-mail which the account was made on. -120+ skins including quite a few legendary and rare skins: Zombie Brand, Pharaoh Amumu, Annie in Wonderland, Dark candy...