Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for duoq booster west lowsilver elo

Discussion on looking for duoq booster west lowsilver elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
looking for duoq booster west lowsilver elo

Looking for a booster, whos doing his OWN job on low silvers

no money involved, just 2 boosters doing their jobs faster

skype ex.ave

only 20tbm+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for duoq booster west silver elo
04/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for duoq booster, whos doing his own job silver elo to make games faster, no money invovled, no french ppl and no kids. skype ex.ave
02/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
AS title says, u have ur own job, no money invovled, just duoq boosters doing jobs. Skype; ex.ave
02/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Lf booster, who wants to duoq with me (another booster) u must ahve ur own job on silver elo EUW No money invovled, just regular boosters doing jobs faster. skype; ex.ave 20 tbm+
Looking for booster to DUOQ west
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sup. Looking for an elobooster, who's boosting west account atm, to carry with, best - support maining role, but its w/e. The lower division boostin, the better. Pm me.
[Buying] Looking for Eu-West S1 > G5 DuoQ Booster
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi @ all i am Looking for Silver 1 DuoQ Booster because the last booster took my money ,changed my pw and dropped me a whole divison..... I Pay only Via Paysafecard € before start the job i want have atleast 1 Prof game because i wont go first @ wannbe pusher...... who just fake i am atm @ 72 LP