[Buying] WTB duoqueue boost 07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies hi
i am sick of failing promos over and over again.
4th promo fail this season from p1 to d5.
i am looking for duo queue boost only.
currently 76lp. euw.
looking for diamond 1/2 or above duoqueue games/boosting 04/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hi im new to this website, I am looking for a duoqueue games/boosting, I am currently in D1. anyone who can do it, please write down your skype. you can also write down your expected price.
looking for duoqueue games
Looking for NA duoqueue 02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies doing an NA boost in diamond 5 if anyone else boosting d5 wanna duo for higher win rate hmu
[Buying] EUW DuoQueue 10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hi there!
I'm looking for someone to Duo Queue with. I'm currently Silver I and I'm just looking to get to Gold V. You can be playing on another account you're boosting whilst we play, I don't mind. c: I'm currently on EUW.
Please PM me any offers, thank you!
[WTB] Silver 1 DuoQueue 6-7 Games with me 10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies ..to Gold 5 tomorrow starting @ 08:30 CET. I dont want to give my account details or teamview therefore i pref simple duoqueue (may u re just boosting an account and i can join?)
I have a good MMR and not im not a bad player, paypal available.
Leave me a price and your skype adress and be online tomorrow morning :)
cheers