Discussion on Super Cheap, Friendly and Fast Elo Boost Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
[Selling] CS:GO LEVEL BOOST! |FAST|CHEAP|FRIENDLY 06/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies Guten Tag! (English is below)
Ich biete nun in diesem Thread einen Levelboost zum Rang 3 an.
Warum bietet man soetwas an? Da man erst Matchmaking spielen,
wenn man Rang drei ist. Ich werde den Rang ohne Hacks boosten.
Meistens dauert so ein Boost schon ein paar Stunden.
Preise sind natürlich dann unten.
Habe ich dein Interesse geweckt? Das freut mich!
Schreib mir eine PN, schreib etwas unterm Thread oder adde mich
einfach in Skype.
[Selling] Bronze Elo boost *Cheap, friendly and fast* Need Vouches! 11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies About Me
Helllo! My name is Cuchulainn and I'm visiting the school I wanted to start Elo boosting to get some more money in my freetime.I've been playing LoL since the middle of Season 2 (Bronze). My soloq rating is currently Gold 1 and I would like to start boosting to Gold as I'm already expierenced at boosting friends to Gold. I sell my elo boost relatively cheap as I'm not trusted or that high rated in soloq. I have a lot of freetime and can boost almost 1 Division everyday. I hope...
[Selling] NA) elo boost friendly & super fast 10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies NA) elo boosting fast and friendly
Hi
I am smurfing for end of the season only 2weeks.
We are consist of 2 diamonds and 3platinum people.
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL-Sent as a gift (To family or friends)
We also accept duo q but it will charge extra5dollars for each division
PRICES:
Bronze V-Bronze IV- $10
[EUW/EUNE] Elo boost service friendly, cheap and fast. 04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I am a diamond player, who played since beta, almost 4 years ago and Platinium S1, I want to do some eloboosts, cause i know its hard to start and get people who want my help but i am here.
I can help people for free to know i am not fake, so will apreciate get some vouches there.
My prizes:
Bronze: 10€ per division. 15€ to Silver5.
Silver : 15€ per division. 20€ to Gold5.
Gold : 20€ per division. 30€ to Plat5.