Discussion on ProjectDivBoosting - Low Elo Boosting (EUNE/EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
~ About me. ~ Hello, I am dedicated LoL (EUW) player. Boosting only on EU servers. I can easily get you out from "ELO HELL". I always strive for perfection and doing my job correctly.
~ How much does boosting cost? ~ If you get less than 15 points the prices will be higher.
Bronze Division
====================
Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5€ Bronze IV > Bronze III = 6€ Bronze III > Bronze II = 6€ Bronze II > Bronze I = 6€ Bronze I > Silver V = 8€
BUNDLE: Bronze V > Silver V = 25€ Discount: 8€
Silver Division ====================
Silver V > Silver IV = 8€ Silver IV > Silver III = 8€ Silver III > Silver II = 10€ Silver II > Silver I = 10€ Silver I > Gold V = 12€
BUNDLE: Silver V > Gold V= 40€ Discount: 7€
~ Terms of use ~ No 3rd programs, no offline mod,scrips,hacks or any other kind of cheats. I won't use your IP/RP/Refunds without your permission. I won't change Runes without your permission. No flame, no typing to your friends. I am not responsible of your account if Riot find out you got boosted. But I will do everything to make sure they won't find out.
~ Vouches ~ In the thread.
~ Contact & Payment ~ If you are interested - type me in Skype: projectdivboosting Payment method: Paypal
[Selling] Qualiting Boosting, All server EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ 04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 100 Replies Boosting Up to Challenger, EUW/EUNE/NA, Cheap ^ Quality
Hello guys
My team is offering the cheapest and quality boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA
SEASON 4 PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR 25-30 EUROS
Our team has best CHALLENGER: Midders, Junglers, Tops, ADCS