Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE nice cheap account!

Discussion on EUNE nice cheap account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE nice cheap account!

silver 3 S5 gold rewards - rank plat s4 plat s3 gold EUNE
Champions: 87

Skins:matador alistar,victorious elise,captain gp,dreadknight garen,valkyrie leona,victorious morgana,masked shaco,victorious sivir,riot girl tristana

Rune pages:11x tons of runes

gold rewards

bump
Old 04/13/2016, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE account Many champs Nice skins CHEAP
08/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Skins: PM me: UNRANKED PLAT LAST SEASON!
[Trading] EUNE BRONZE2(100LP)NICE MMR 17/9W/L,MANY RARE NICE SKINS!!TO ANOTHER EUW/EUNE ACCOUNT
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo GUYS I HAVE BRONZE2 PROMOS IN BRONZE1 ACC WITH MANY SKINS (PULSEFIRE EZ,HEADLESS HECARIM,DRAGON FIST LEE ) INCLUDED, I want euw UNRANKED OR JUST ANY ELLO ACC,ALSO IT CAN BE EUNE UNRANKED ACC, 1. If its not unranked MUST OWN 40+CHAMPS, DONT OFFER ME Acc with 20 champs,i have main with nice ello acc and not interesting in silver acc with 20+champs, 2. Your acc can be bronze but with some champs and skins if possible 3. My acc has 37 Nice skins in skype ill link elophant, skype ira.viktor1...
[Selling] NICE & CHEAP EUNE Account
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Account here, so i give you some information: Elo: Silver IV Champs: ~95 Skins: ~60 (Zombie Brand, Riot Graves, Lion Dance KogMaw, Riot Singed, Astronaut Teemo, Demonblade Tryndamere,...) Runepages: 9 Runes: for each role RP: ~500 IP : ~1200 I would sell it cheap, i take PSC as well as PP.
[Selling] League of legends Account EUNE | Silver III | Nice Skins | Cheap | Fast | PayPal
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there guys I'm selling my smurf on the EUNE I created to play with a friend, It's silver III with 50LP winning like 25 LP Per win so it's on a good MMR, it was gold in season 1 and silver in season 2, anyway, I am willing to sell it kinda cheap but not almost free, I am accepting offerts. I can show the account over team viewer and give the first email but I'm not willing to go first in any case. So here are some pictures of the account: http://i.imgur.com/m1eXssF.jpg ...