The Boost's Elo-Boosting thread | EU Boosting by Master
Discussion on The Boost's Elo-Boosting thread | EU Boosting by Master within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
The Boost's Elo-Boosting thread | EU Boosting by Master
ABOUT
I'm a multi-season Master EUW player with experience in the competitive league environment. I've been playing this game for 5 years now and plan to continue growing with it as the game progresses. I have done some on and off boosting for a while but I've decided to get serious about it.
WHY CHOOSE ME
Client protection: your account will never be revealed to anyone
Free one game vouch
Pause your order whenever you want, and resume when you so wish
One division per day
VPN Support
No 3rd party software, these include but are not limited to scripts/drophacks
Same summoner spell bindings
Fast and Reliable
Competitive Prices
PRICING
Bronze V - IV = 5€
Bronze IV - III = 5€
Bronze III - II = 6€
Bronze II - I = 6€
Bronze I - Silver V = 9€
Bronze V - Silver V = 36€
Net Win = 1,50€
Silver V - IV = 8€
Silver IV - III = 8€
Silver III - II = 9€
Silver II - I = 9€
Silver I - Gold V = 10€
Silver V - Gold V = 37€
Net Win = 2€
Gold V - IV = 15€
Gold IV - III = 16€
Gold III - II = 17€
Gold II - I = 18€
Gold I - Platinum V = 19€
Gold V - Platinum V = 75€
Net Win = 3€
Platinum V - IV = 20€
Platinum IV - III = 20€
Platinum III - II = 22€
Platinum II - I = 25€
Platinum I - Diamond V = 30€
Platinum V - Diamond V = 104€
Net Win = 4€
Diamond V - IV = 50€
Diamond IV - III = 55€
Diamond III - II = 60€
Diamond II - I = 70€
Diamond V - I = 210€
Net Win = 10€
i played with him 3 games in diamond, and we won them all. He is very nice person and positive player. He played these games very well. I am very happy and I can recommend him to anyone
WTS NA PRESEASON ELO BOOSTING CAN BOOST UP TO MASTER 12/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Add me on skype : zerefthebooster
Solo Q/ Duo Q. Cheap and very fast !
Will give tips after each game :)
[Selling] OCE Solo/DuoQ Boosting/Coaching - Master Tier Boosting Up to Diamond 09/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies Hi, I'm a challenger level OCE booster offering affordable boosting up to high diamond. Find a price cheaper than me? I'll match it.
Prices (USD):
Bronze 5 - Bronze 4: $10
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3: $10
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2: $11
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1: $12
Bronze 1 - Silver 5: $14
[Selling] [NA] boosting can boost to master tier 07/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies prices are negotiated based on account win lose raito and mmr gained contact me via pm for more info